Does the Fable series ever go on sale on the digital microsoft/xbox store?

Discus and support Does the Fable series ever go on sale on the digital microsoft/xbox store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Specifically fable 2 and 3 and their add ons? I didn't notice them on sale this black friday, I would think that if they ever go on sale then around... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BUTTcheese034, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Does the Fable series ever go on sale on the digital microsoft/xbox store?

Specifically fable 2 and 3 and their add ons? I didn't notice them on sale this black friday, I would think that if they ever go on sale then around this time of year would be it but unless I missed it on black friday I didn't see these games on sale. They are pretty pricey for decade old games currently so just wondering. I already have fable anniversary so not looking for that, just 2 and 3 and their add ons.

:)

BUTTcheese034, Dec 10, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Unfortunately, I didn't see if this franchise went on sale or not. There is also no way for us to know which games have entered the promotion or are going to enter. I like to follow the games on sale on this link.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/promotions/sales/fam...
  3. Tsovisto Win User

Xbox Series S Redeemed Game (0x803f8007) NBA 2K23

This actually makes more sense because in the case is the CD for the game and the back page of Redeeming Code Pamphlet says "Bonus Content".

When I bought the game and console I literally asked the sales people if the fact that the game says "Series X" would be a problem since mine is a digital console (Series S) and they assured me I'd still be able to play because they're both Next Gen. It actually makes more sense that this code is just the bonus and this CD is supposed to be used in a Series X console. That's what I get for thinking the sales people in a tech store actually knew what they're talking about.

Does this mean you can only buy Series S (digital) games from the Microsoft Store on the console and not from a tech/game store?
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Backwards Compatible Games

I bought a disc copy of Batman: Arkham Origins a backwards compatible Xbox 360 game and I used to be able to see it for sale digitally on the Microsoft store, but ever since I installed onto my xbox via disc i can’t see the game itself in the store,
    I can only see the add ons. Any reason as to why this is happening? I’d like to own it digitally instead but the digital game page is nowhere to be found.
    What you mean with "for sale digitally on the microsoft store" ?

If you have the original disc in your tray, the console start downloading the Xbox One version.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Star Wars Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition

no video games contain digital copy codes like Movies do. You need to buy it for him digitally on the Xbox store, because the series S has no disc drive. Once you do that you should be good to go, and the game is currently on sale for Black Friday
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Xbox Series S Redeemed Game (0x803f8007) NBA 2K23

This actually makes more sense because in the case is the CD for the game and the back page of Redeeming Code Pamphlet says "Bonus Content".

When I bought the game and console I literally asked the sales people if the fact that the game says "Series X" would be a problem since mine is a digital console (Series S) and they assured me I'd still be able to play because they're both Next Gen. It actually makes more sense that this code is just the bonus and this CD is supposed to be used in a Series X console. That's what I get for thinking the sales people in a tech store actually knew what they're talking about.

Does this mean you can only buy Series S (digital) games from the Microsoft Store on the console and not from a tech/game store?
    Either from the Microsoft Store or 3rd party websites...pretty much anywhere that sells digital content. I am not sure on buying from physical shops as it's so long since I went to one but it's possible some stores do offer digital game codes.

As to the sales people: Personally, I'd be making a complaint to the manager of the shop about them as they should not be selling disc games with a Series S console...whilst some games may come with a disc and a digital code, I don't believe it is very often...it's not like Blu-Rays where they frequently come with digital codes as well
Thema:

1. Does the Fable series ever go on sale on the digital microsoft/xbox store? - Similar Threads - Does Fable series

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  7. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  8. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  9. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  10. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...