Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?

Discus and support Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I get bullied online a lot for my Nationality. And I report people for it, but yet nothings happens. Why is that? like does the enforcement take... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CanadianXJT2, Aug 29, 2023.

1. CanadianXJT2
    CanadianXJT2 Guest

So I get bullied online a lot for my Nationality. And I report people for it, but yet nothings happens. Why is that? like does the enforcement take their reports seriously?

:)

CanadianXJT2, Aug 29, 2023
  2. CanadianXJT2 Win User

Thank you for your response So then honest question in regards to when I submit evidence with the report, how is it that I upload screenshots or video evidence of said, bullying harassment? Because when I go to make a report, the only option that gives me is to give a comment and it’s optional. like I don’t see any option to upload a video or a picture.
  3. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello CanadianXJT2,

We appreciate you for sharing this with us and welcome to the Xbox Forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing bullying online. As a Microsoft Support agent, I can assure you that the enforcement team takes reports of bullying and harassment very seriously. However, it's important to understand that the enforcement team needs to investigate each report thoroughly before taking any action.

When you report someone for bullying or harassment, the enforcement team will review the report and any evidence you provide, such as screenshots or chat logs. They will also investigate the reported user's activity on the platform to determine if they have violated any of the community standards or terms of service.

If the enforcement team determines that the reported user has violated the community standards or terms of service, they will take appropriate action, which may include a warning, temporary suspension, or permanent ban from the platform.

It's important to note that the enforcement team cannot share the outcome of their investigation with you due to privacy reasons. However, you can check the status of your report by visiting the Xbox Enforcement website and entering the case number provided to you when you made the report.

In the meantime, I recommend that you block the users who are bullying you and report any further incidents to the enforcement team. You can also adjust your privacy settings to limit who can interact with you on the platform.

Here's an article that provides more information on how to report bullying and harassment on Xbox:

Xbox enforcement action FAQ

How to report a player

I hope this helps. If you have questions or concerns, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Mae Sev. Win User

Hello CanadianXJT2,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

5. Mae Sev. Win User

Thanks for sharing and for trying that, CanadianXJT2.

Based on the information you added it seems that you tried and wanted to upload files as supporting documents for the appeal for the action lifted on the account.

As per, Smwutches. He mentioned that enforcement team don't accept outside evidence. They have the tools they need to investigate it. Which is actually correct.

Just make sure to submit the appeal so, they can proceed checking on the account.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

6. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team don't accept outside evidence. They have the tools they need to investigate it.
Thema:

1. Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously? - Similar Threads - Does enforcement team

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  7. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...: does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal ad29c7be-eca9-41b1-bba9-1a4f711cf598
  8. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  9. Does xbox plan to upgrade the enforcement system down the road?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does xbox plan to upgrade the enforcement system down the road?: Does xbox plan on upgrading their enforcement system down the road. Cause right now it kinda doesn't work that well. I have friends that have been banned for for something. That was somebody...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...