Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the...

Discus and support Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the same message(We’re unable to process your request for a call... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul Adams2, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Paul Adams2
    Paul Adams2 Guest

Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the...

Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the same message(We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.)

:)

Paul Adams2, Oct 13, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the same message(We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.)

Hi Paul A! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

If the callback works, what happens is that sometimes there is a lot of human traffic, and you have to try several times until the request can be processed.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Murderstyle75 Win User

Free Month of Gold

Microsoft really needs to start training their support people. They always tell people to come here however thus board is only made up of community users and opinions. My only suggestions would be to try either the support forum which probably won't work
    because you are only talking to ambassadors or trying to call back and hopefully find somebody who knows what they are talking about. I would ask fir a supervisor. You should only do that during regular business hours though because I believe if you call after
    hours, your call is forwarded to India.
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore?

It may not give you the call back option if you're accessing the site at times out with office hours?
  5. COD 2 HALO Win User

Day one buyers, really important question

I will be placing the sticker on my brand new locker at work below the sticker of the XBOX 360 that I peeled off my old locker and saved. Everyone at work has made me the unofficial, official spokesman for the XBOX ONE. I keep getting calls in my office
    from other employees about the ONE. I walk around my facility and I am being stopped by everyone, even the a-holes who never say a word even though I am always courteous towards them, are asking me questions about the ONE. I can not wait. The 22 has been
    officially requested as a personal day off, paid!
  6. Paul A. Smith Win User

Zoo Tycoon

You need a Zoo Keeper facility, its on the same menu as the Janitor Office, Restrooms etc.
Thema:

1. Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the... - Similar Threads - Does call facility

2. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  3. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  4. Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?: the usual method of reporting cheaters by pressing the Y button does not work anymore anyone know why? 6adafd4c-2649-49b1-b511-d62b505b4404
  5. Does anyone have a number I can call about getting a suspension removed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone have a number I can call about getting a suspension removed?: My grandson account is suspended for cash back. His account was hacked. I am trying to get this issue resolved. Does anyone has a contact number, where I can actually speak with someone?...
  6. Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit: I called Xbox support to help fix a problem and they hung up on me 3 or 4 separate times so I can’t call back cause of the daily limit. Do better microsoft 756882cb-f3f5-4894-a1e3-c96b5eae529e
  7. Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer: I was trying to play cod blackopps and it said my account was unable to connect to Xbox live, I currently have Xbox live silver 5e7b41f8-1c36-4b25-9154-ab0426b94439
  8. Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?: Here is what is happening and usually happens almost every time I contact Xbox customer service about a hardware problem or really any issue I have with my Xbox. They tell me, almost everytime,...
  9. How exactly does this call for a suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How exactly does this call for a suspension?: [img] Ended up making a group post for my cousin so he could play among us on my Xbox, the group post ending up getting reported and now in suspended. Great. 7c851652-addb-46f7-b91d-c8b9ce2c85d4
  10. Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...: I have had this problem happening for about 3 days now and It happens whenever I try to play a game like Apex legend Call of Duty black Ops cold war like the games will load up fine and then boom...