Does the black friday deal for the xbox one s work with the 50k points?

Discus and support Does the black friday deal for the xbox one s work with the 50k points? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased the Xbox one s battlefield storm grey bundle on black Friday from the online Microsoft store and I was wondering if I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jumpyo, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Jumpyo
    Jumpyo Guest

Hi, I recently purchased the Xbox one s battlefield storm grey bundle on black Friday from the online Microsoft store and I was wondering if I would receive the 50k points for upgrading as shown in this mission, Xbox Live Rewards.
    I did not use the expedited shipping code though.

:)

Jumpyo, Nov 26, 2016
  2. Jumpyo
    Jumpyo Guest
    50k points with Xbox one s upgrade promotion with black friday deals on the online ms store?

Do I get the 50k points for upgrading if I bought the xbox one s battlefield one storm grey bundle on Thursday during the black Friday promotion?

Jumpyo, Nov 26, 2016
  3. Medicine Bow
    Medicine Bow Guest
    Upgraded to S with 50k Rewards offer, only 30k Rewards Posted

I ordered a new Xbox One S during Black Friday (Order #9870176178) to take advantage of the 50k Rewards upgrade offer shown on the MS Store page. 30k points were just posted to my account. Please correct this and post the full 50k Rewards.

Medicine Bow, Nov 26, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Jumpyo,

The expedited shipping code is only to waive the shipping fee. You will still be eligible for the Credit portion of the offer.

XBLRewards8, Nov 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: