Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?

Discus and support Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; One day my Xbox account suddenly stopped letting me sign in due to "unusual activity" and it tells me to fill out a account recovery form to recover my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Napstafork, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Napstafork
    Napstafork Guest

Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing?

One day my Xbox account suddenly stopped letting me sign in due to "unusual activity" and it tells me to fill out a account recovery form to recover my account. Either that or text a phone number that I no longer have access to so I'm forced to try the form but every time that I fill it out it just tells me I didn't provide sufficient date to prove my identity. I don't know what it wants from me. It asks me to submit previously used passwords even though I've never changed passwords and to also provide emails I've sent despite never using the Outlook account for anything but signing into my Xbox. So I'm not sure if the fact that I have nothing to put into those fields is preventing me from passing the form or what. It also asks for an Xbox Device ID which I'm unsure which to use. The one I am on the most or the one that I have set to my home Xbox. Because if it wants the original Xbox I had when I first made the account, it's long gone. Thinking about it now I have an Xbox Series X and there isn't even an option to select that on the form, only Xbox 360 and Xbox One. I've also submitted a ticket to try and get the account reinstate but I don't know if I'll even get a response back! There's been a lot of time and money spent into games that I really can't bare with suddenly losing all because Microsoft decided to lock my account. I just honestly want to know if there's even a small glimmer of hope that my account can be saved or if this is all for nothing.

:)

Napstafork, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Skully Headshot Win User

In my wife's case No hope due to her inability to provide the serial number of the last console the account signed into. That was back when 360s were the current gen, things change. But if you have that there might be hope... Seems you might be able to get past the step where we got turned away. Idk the rest of the process. (or if its even the same after all these years)

Good luck! Theres a little bit of hope, maybe. I hope somebody gets there stuff back.
  3. Kob Kwa Win User

How do I recover Hacked/compromised Xbox account

I have submitted many recovery forms through Microsoft, I am sure that Xbox account recovery is the only way I can possibly get the account back. The recovery forms do not work for me. I am not too sure on what I could do to get the account back.

Thanks, Koby KWan
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

hello so i made new account for playing games and by mistake i type the email

If the information provided to the recovery form is not being accepted, then there is nothing else that can be done but reviewing the information and submitting the recovery form again. I'm sorry.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Microsoft minecraft account

No one can tell the email.
    You need to start trying the recovery form until it gets accepted

If you can't submit the recovery form, nothing else can be done
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Account Login Blocked

Yeah, recovery form have 2 limits to be submitted per day
    Usually you can get a response from recovery team in up to 48 hours

Sadly regular Microsoft support can't assist you recovering the account due to they can share or access to sensitive account info, is a policy from them

So the actual way to proceed is with the recovery form
Thema:

1. Does the account recovery form actually work or am I endlessly submitting forms for nothing? - Similar Threads - Does account recovery

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. i don't have xbox!!¡ but some1 does on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i don't have xbox!!¡ but some1 does on my account: i don't want this on my account...i don't have xbox 68021092-70be-4e09-9dc0-b0d6a9280802
  4. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  5. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  6. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  7. Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does your epic game account username and xbox username have to match: Does my epic game account have to match my xbox username? Trying to upload vbucks and each voucher hasn't gone on yet says its already been redeemed 99f44d60-ebf5-4b0b-ba31-7bf18fc76b5b
  8. Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does signing in on Xbox with a vpn connection get my account at risk for ban: Hello I would like to know if I sign into my Xbox account with my vpn activated could I get banned since it shows me in a different region also I have another question can I create an account with...
  9. How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unfreeze account and, why does Microsoft not send me an email?: When I try to login to my xbox account it asks for password which I forgot so i click send me a code via email. It never sends me a code. I copy and paste my email to verify it multiple times and...
  10. Microsoft Account recovery does not work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account recovery does not work.: So my main Microsoft account has been hacked and I have gone through account recovery countless times to try to recover it but it does not matter how much information I provide the automated...