Does switching between the One and the 360 result in duplicate accounts?

Discus and support Does switching between the One and the 360 result in duplicate accounts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For whatever reason I couldn't sign into my account on my Xbone (even though I could sign in just fine on the computer). Instead I had to add my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TenmaTaro, Jan 7, 2014.

1. TenmaTaro
    TenmaTaro Guest

For whatever reason I couldn't sign into my account on my Xbone (even though I could sign in just fine on the computer). Instead I had to add my account from scratch again. When I did, I had two accounts for the same gamertag. The only difference was
    the gamerscore (I had been playing Sleeping Dogs on the 360). I removed the older account. Now I'm wondering if this is an issue that I'm going to have to deal with frequently.

:)

TenmaTaro, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Pins 177
    Pins 177 Guest
    Battlefield 4 Premium Membership: will it migrate from 360 to Next-Gen?

I'm keeping battlefield for my 360 so does anyone know if you can keep switching between the consoles and use the same profile and if premium will do the same.

Pins 177, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Some channels (HD) not showing up in guide

Interesting, this is unexpected.

Can you go to OneGuide settings and let us know what channel filtering is turned on? Hide SD duplicates? Show all channels?

Does switching those or clearing guide data fix the issue?

Also, what is your zip code?

JT Kimbell [MSFT], Jan 7, 2014
  4. mutelight Win User

Bluetooth Problems

No it does not, the *headset* does but not the Xbox.

"Easily switch from Xbox to Bluetooth mode to answer calls"

You have to switch between the modes because the 360 does not have a BT radio. ;)
  5. MurderTramp17 Win User

How Much Memory and What About My 360?

You can still switch between your 360 and One to play games and your account will be usable on both consoles, but none of your save data or games will transfer between the two
  6. Habination Win User

Playonline id/password error

your playonline id is tied to your gamertag/console.

are you talking about one account,with two toons on it?playing one on the 360 and another on the pc?

or two seperate accounts,with you switching between the two on the 360?
  7. bowski477 Win User

How does Xbox validate suspensions? This makes no sense! Switching to ps4 because of this - Terrible and unfair Microsoft system!

Please do not create duplicate threads. Continuing to do so will result in action on your forums account.
  8. robert999220 Win User

Few questions about Xbox One

But will i be able to freely switch between Xbox One and Xbox 360 as i feel?
Thema:

1. Does switching between the One and the 360 result in duplicate accounts? - Similar Threads - Does switching between

2. Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions: So the title describes practically everything, I can't use discord on my xbox, the discord tab just isn't there, but when I switch regions or console location the tab is there and I can use...
  3. Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?: So I am having issues with my Xbox Series X and it switching from the HDMI 4 input to HDMI 3 input whenever I press the Xbox home button. I have the Sony A95K, which is connected to a Denon...
  4. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  5. Halo Infinite switching equipment does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite switching equipment does not work: In Halo Infinite campaign switching granades or equipment does not work. When I press left or right D-pad the selection menu for equipment or granades appears but the second press for selecting...
  6. Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox Wireless Controller – Stormcloud Vapor Special Edition connect to Nintendo Switch?: I am curious does this controller connect to Nintendo switch by any chance? My kids would like to know. :) 5263b71b-121b-4c94-af30-5035986de98b
  7. Why does my Microsoft account not work on my Ps5 from switching from ps4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Microsoft account not work on my Ps5 from switching from ps4?: I have the ps4 version of Minecraft on my Ps5 from my old console/my ps account. I would expect my Microsoft account to transfer over my ps since it has done this for a previously owned Xbox and...
  8. Why does the series x switch off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the series x switch off: Trying to play warzone and the piece of rubbish switches off saying to protect from overheating, even though it's in a well ventilated area on a solid surface with no restriction to airflow. I...
  9. Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...: My pfp glitches everytime I switch accounts and puts my main accounts pfp on my 2nd account and I have to remove the account to fix it c31dc310-4ccb-44d7-ae4f-9746d9a8565b
  10. Why does my old gamertag keep switching back and forth with my new one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my old gamertag keep switching back and forth with my new one?: I recently changed my gamertag and for some reason it changes back to my old one after like 20-30 min. When I restart my console and sign on again it still shows my old one but almost right after...