Does Starfield work on the Xbox one? Thank you to anyone who answers.

Discus and support Does Starfield work on the Xbox one? Thank you to anyone who answers. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Starfield Does it work on the Xbox one? e42a063c-3035-4b03-9c39-ae890ea1d2e1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Colin Morrin, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Colin Morrin
    Colin Morrin Guest

Starfield

Does it work on the Xbox one?

:)

Colin Morrin, Nov 17, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

no it does not, unless you play it via the cloud
  3. CarTzy Win User

Can I upload my Xbox save files to OneDrive? (Addressing the STARFIELD SAVE ISSUE/BUG)

Hello Cody George,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand your frustration with regards to these ongoing savings issues. To start, this type of complex issue is better addressed by the game developers in collaboration with the platform developers. I would start by asking you to report this issue to Xbox by following the guide here.

I believe the game developers are already aware of this as stated here: What do I do if I can't save my game in Starfield on PC? - Bethesda Support

They have rolled out some troubleshooting steps and some that you already mentioned.

Why am I getting error "0x80830003" telling me I'm out of space when trying to save a game? - Bethesda Support

You are low on space to save your progress. Please delete some of your existing saved content. - Save Management - Xbox App for PC - Bethesda Support

How do I fix my corrupted save file in Starfield? - Bethesda Support

What do I do if I can't save my game in Starfield on PC? - Bethesda Support

Regarding with how the game save system works in Starfield you may want to check this: How does the save system work in Starfield? - Bethesda Support

Please also see: Xbox cloud game saves FAQ | Xbox Support / Back up your game captures | Xbox Support

For now, we will stick to what they have provided and what works.

And I don't see any articles that would answer your questions using OneDrive as your backup for your save files, knowing how the save system works for Starfield. I would leave that question with the rest of the community members who had experienced this and with the game developers after you raise this issue with them on Xbox Feedback.

I will be checking this with our team as well, and I will get back to you once I have enough information.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  4. TOXICBULLETS814 Win User

Elite not showing as a subscription like before.....

Okay thanks. Do you have it and does it still say purchase everytime it loads game? Just curious on this now on anyone who purchased so far. After thats answered it can be closed. Thanks again Durva.
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

Play on the cloud - Starfield

My pleasure. Starfield on cloud is really aimed at people who have an Xbox One and still want to play it.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Question was answered, Thank you.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello King, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
Thema:

1. Does Starfield work on the Xbox one? Thank you to anyone who answers. - Similar Threads - Does Starfield Thank

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. What does everyone think of Starfield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does everyone think of Starfield?: I'm enjoying the game so far and wanted to see everyone else's thoughts and opinions on the game. f17525b5-0f60-4d4a-aa69-65eb2c0e9bff
  6. Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?: Since day one I downloaded this game to my Xbox series X, it has been crashing in the same spot. Right after you make your character you head over to the airlock where the tutorial tells you to...
  7. Why does Starfield keep crashing???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep crashing???: I've been playing for about a week now and I've NEVER had a game that keeps crashing like Starfield, I'm almost ready to delete it and forget it. I've deleted local saved games and re-synched it...
  8. Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?: It is extremely frustrating that the game crashes a lot. It can be on start up, an hour in to gaming, right after loading when opening a door, and so on. I have tried deleting my save files,...
  9. Does 'Starfield' run on Surface 4 Laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does 'Starfield' run on Surface 4 Laptop?: Hello! I don´t have a Xbox. Instead I've a MS Surface 4 Laptop. I was wondering, if my Laptop could run Starfield. My plan is to play the game on low settings with 30FPS. Is that possible?...
  10. Does Starfield supports DirectStorage?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Starfield supports DirectStorage?: My question is the following: In 5 1/2 Weeks, Starfield gets released, an SSD is reccomended, but right now i have both a SATA-SSD that does not Support DirectStorage and an NVME-SSD that supports...