Does 'Starfield' run on Surface 4 Laptop?

Discus and support Does 'Starfield' run on Surface 4 Laptop? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! I don´t have a Xbox. Instead I've a MS Surface 4 Laptop. I was wondering, if my Laptop could run Starfield. My plan is to play the game on low... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Emre ALKAN, Aug 31, 2023.

1. Emre ALKAN
    Emre ALKAN Guest

Hello!

I don´t have a Xbox. Instead I've a MS Surface 4 Laptop. I was wondering, if my Laptop could run Starfield. My plan is to play the game on low settings with 30FPS. Is that possible?

Greetings,

Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4680U

RAM: 8GB

Graphik: AMD Radeon Graphics (iGPU), 7CU/448SP, 1.50GHz, Architektur "GCN 5.1" (Vega)

SSD 250GB

:)

Emre ALKAN, Aug 31, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

No, I'm afraid not.

Your laptop is meant for productivity, not gaming.

You need 16GB of RAM - You've got 8GB

You need a system with a dedicated graphics processor - The Radeon graphics built into the Ryzen 5 4680U is not a dedicated graphics card.

[​IMG]
  3. Mijusu Win User

xbox app can't find my xbox one

Same issue for me. It does not work with my laptop but it does work with my Surface 2. Both connected to same Wi-Fi network.

Tried with laptop xbox app v. 27.28.XXX and 28.4.XXX (beeta)

Surface have v. 24.26.XXX
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

can i use microsoft surface pro for microsoft flight sim

The surface machines are not designed for games. None of them have dedicated graphics hardware. The surface Pro wouldn't run flight sim very well at all.

You need to buy a dedicated gaming laptop or PC.
  5. Zen Like Calm Win User

Saved mulitple family members from scam

6. FT22 Win User

Order pending?

I ordered a surface laptop 4 on August 26, it still says pending. Estimated shopping is September 21. Hopefully it ships soon
Thema:

1. Does 'Starfield' run on Surface 4 Laptop? - Similar Threads - Does 'Starfield' run

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Does Starfield work on the Xbox one? Thank you to anyone who answers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Starfield work on the Xbox one? Thank you to anyone who answers.: Starfield Does it work on the Xbox one? e42a063c-3035-4b03-9c39-ae890ea1d2e1
  6. What does everyone think of Starfield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does everyone think of Starfield?: I'm enjoying the game so far and wanted to see everyone else's thoughts and opinions on the game. f17525b5-0f60-4d4a-aa69-65eb2c0e9bff
  7. Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?: Since day one I downloaded this game to my Xbox series X, it has been crashing in the same spot. Right after you make your character you head over to the airlock where the tutorial tells you to...
  8. Why does Starfield keep crashing???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep crashing???: I've been playing for about a week now and I've NEVER had a game that keeps crashing like Starfield, I'm almost ready to delete it and forget it. I've deleted local saved games and re-synched it...
  9. Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?: It is extremely frustrating that the game crashes a lot. It can be on start up, an hour in to gaming, right after loading when opening a door, and so on. I have tried deleting my save files,...
  10. Does Starfield supports DirectStorage?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Starfield supports DirectStorage?: My question is the following: In 5 1/2 Weeks, Starfield gets released, an SSD is reccomended, but right now i have both a SATA-SSD that does not Support DirectStorage and an NVME-SSD that supports...