Does somebody knows what cant i connect to apex?

Discus and support Does somebody knows what cant i connect to apex? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant play Apex on my Xbox Series S, i can play all the other games but i cant play Apex, it says unable to connect c43a8be7-0d49-4126-8a4b-e12a61d5c034 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oscar Ibrahim, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Does somebody knows what cant i connect to apex?

I cant play Apex on my Xbox Series S, i can play all the other games but i cant play Apex, it says unable to connect

:)

Oscar Ibrahim, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Oscar I, my name is Oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

Here I will leave you a series of steps to solve your problem:

Sometimes a game crashing or starting issue can be caused by a temporary issue that may be fixed by simply exiting the game and restarting it.

If the game is running, try exiting the home screen. This is the way:

Press the Xbox  button on your controller to open the guide.

Note Some crashes may prevent you from exiting the game.

If you can't return to the home screen, skip to Step 3: Power cycle your console.

Select the game, press the Menu button  on your controller, and select Exit.

Try restarting the game.

If this step didn't work, continue with the next step.

Try turning your Xbox console off and on. Turning it off and on completely resets the console.

This does not mean that the games or the data they contain are deleted.

Turn off the console by pressing the Xbox Button  on the front of the console for at least 10 seconds.

Turn the console back on by pressing the Xbox Button  on the console or the Xbox Button  on the controller.

Note If you don't see the green startup animation when you restart your console, repeat these steps. Press and hold the power button for at least 10 seconds until the console turns off completely.

Once you have completed the steps above to turn your console off and on, try restarting the game.

If this step didn't work, continue with the next step.

Sometimes a problem with the network connection can affect the game.

This is how you can test your connection to Xbox:

Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network options.

Note Network outages will appear in Current Network Status.

On the Network Settings screen, select Test network connection. If the connection test is successful, the console will connect to the Xbox service.

Note If you are prompted to update the console software, select Yes.

If this step didn't work, see:

https://support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection

The game's local save may have been corrupted.

In this case, deleting the local save settings and re-syncing with the cloud may resolve the issue.

First, delete the locally saved data:

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then select My games & apps > See all > Games.

Select the game, then press the Menu  button on your controller.

Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.

Select Delete All to delete local saved game data, then follow the prompts.

After deleting local saved game data, restart your Xbox:

Press and hold the Xbox  button in the center of the controller.

Select Restart your console, then follow the prompts.

After restarting your Xbox, sync your saved games to the cloud again. Saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you're connected to the Xbox service.

Try accessing the game again to see if syncing with the cloud again resolved the game issue.

If none of these steps resolved the problem, the problem is most likely with the game itself. If that's the case, you can continue troubleshooting using one of the following pages:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games...roubleshoot-problems-playing-disc-on-xbox-one

https://support.xbox.com/help/games...game-or-app-installation-problems-on-xbox-one

If the problem persists and is not due to problems with the Xbox servers or internet connection problems, the problem must originate within the game itself, so you will have to report your problem to the technical support of said game:

https://help.ea.com/help-home/

Source of information:

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-resolution

This information may be in another language so you will have to change it yourself. I hope you understand.

I hope it helps.

merry christmas.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra
  3. AlexAnipko Win User

Can't connect to Live despite having good connection

What happen. Does anyone know? Whole day today for me show no xbox live connection. Checked Internet everything work. I cant to play. Somebody have same problem today?
  4. Merking Losers Win User

0x87e10804 error code

The same, i cant play my games, somebody know what i can do?
  5. BlackRhino90 Win User

What’s your favourite game/game suggestions?!

Apex apex apex cant get enough
  6. YesNo4 Win User

Communication enforcement

I cant contact them because the ban is only 24 hours. I do know its not right to ban someone who does not use game chat And I do not send messages to somebody I don’t know only my friends. I think somebody just filed a complaint against me
    because I was in a shooting game a rockstar game and they got killed by me and maybe they have connections with Xbox enforcement I just know that it is not right because I am never in game chat.
Thema:

1. Does somebody knows what cant i connect to apex? - Similar Threads - Does somebody knows

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  4. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  6. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...
  7. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  8. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  9. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  10. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53