does roblox have a voice chat ability on the xbox??

Discus and support does roblox have a voice chat ability on the xbox?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is there a way to enable it or is it even available?? b85c57df-d17d-456a-863f-4a81053a0fdc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bonquisha Poo, Jul 29, 2023.

1. does roblox have a voice chat ability on the xbox??

is there a way to enable it or is it even available??

:)

Bonquisha Poo, Jul 29, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Bonquisha. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Yes, Roblox on Xbox has an integrated voice chat system that allows you to chat with your friends and party members. You can refer to the support link below for more information:

https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/20....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. RHR cats Win User

Why can't you chat on Roblox?

Roblox text chat does work but it only works on the PC version not the console version but however depending on the game you play on Roblox some games have a in game Voice chat
  4. Siriusdish Win User

plz add a feture that allows you to speak in roblox on Xbox

Roblox should be the one you're talking to, not Microsoft. Roblox took out the chat feature to comply with Microsoft's TOS, but they have voice chat on the Xbox version of Roblox. So if you connect a headset to your controller and another person in your
    game also does, then (if you both have it enabled) you will be able to chat. The only problem with that is it's only with other people on Xbox.
  5. nardia he Win User

Will Roblox game chat ever come to Xbox?

Does that also apply with voice chat as well. Does that also mean in all other devices roblox is rated as “pg” rating allowing game chat as well as voice chat to be allowed? And why is Xbox the only one that has e rating for Roblox when minors would usually play Roblox on iPads and parental phone’s usually because most are to young to own Xbox’s or consoles since there used for more violent games such as Cod, gta, siege ect. And also couldn’t they add permanent banning in game chat on roblox for console if they where to receive to many warnings like 3 for example
  6. bowski477 Win User

Roblox Chat on Xbox

Xbox uses voice chat (party chat). There is no text chat in Roblox on Xbox One. It was removed awhile back.
Thema:

1. does roblox have a voice chat ability on the xbox?? - Similar Threads - does roblox voice

2. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  3. Why does roblox crash my laptop?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does roblox crash my laptop?: My roblox was working just fine, but from not too long ago, I can't play it because after just getting to the login screen, after some seconds, it gives my laptop a bluescreen or it just resets...
  4. Why does roblox crash my laptop?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does roblox crash my laptop?: My roblox was working just fine, but from not too long ago, I can't play it because after just getting to the login screen, after some seconds, it gives my laptop a bluescreen or it just resets...
  5. Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Roblox sign in screen keep freezing?: Earlier today I have reinstalled Roblox for a small issue, but now when I open Roblox it's takes me to the sign in and while im doing that my whole screen would freeze. At first I thought it was a...
  6. Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my cursor keep teleporting after i right click in roblox microsoft version: right after installing microsoft roblox every time i right click my cursor keep ending up on a whole diffrent place, everytime i right click to change my pov it keep teleporting the cursor into...
  7. My roblox does not work at all, could someone please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My roblox does not work at all, could someone please help me?: Hi, I have contacted roblox support numerous times but all their solutions are ineffective. I've reinstalled roblox more than 10 times, restarted pc on several occasions, done other things, but...
  8. Does anyone know how i can get my download details for Roblox app please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how i can get my download details for Roblox app please?: so the Roblox app recently updated and now its asking me to sign in, the only problem is my account was just tied to the xbox and not an email so i have no way of getting back into it so my son...
  9. Xbox series X does not support streaming ROBLOX games

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox series X does not support streaming ROBLOX games: i have tried to stream roblox on my xbox series x and it closes the stream or goes black when i enter a game, i have tried starting up the stream while in the lobby and while in the main menu, my...
  10. why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my roblox from microsoft store thinking im playing in mobile but im using my...: i downloaded roblox from microsoft store but then all of a sudden it thinks im playing on mobile but im playing on computer that is windows 10 how do i fix it b04e1dc1-6b82-48ac-b24d-21f1ff20e07b