Does reset and keep my games and apps get rid of accounts?

Discus and support Does reset and keep my games and apps get rid of accounts? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does reset and keep my games and apps get rid of accounts. Lets say that if i am game sharing and i do this does it get rid of the account i am game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NoahMedina1, Jul 8, 2023.

1. NoahMedina1
    NoahMedina1 Guest

Does reset and keep my games and apps get rid of accounts. Lets say that if i am game sharing and i do this does it get rid of the account i am game sharing with?

:)

NoahMedina1, Jul 8, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Yes, doing a factory reset remove your accounts & settings and home Xbox associations also known as game sharing. You will have to manually add your accounts and setup home Xbox again after a factory reset.
  3. illuminati eye5 Win User

Games won't download

Hi!

It can usually depend on cached data, so a
    power cycle
    would suffice to fix it. If it does not work, try resetting the console to the

factory settings
    by selecting "Reset and keep my games&apps".
    will this get rid of accounts on my xbox if i do the reset factory reset but keep apps and games?
  4. AdamDrewNC Win User

Gears of war ultimate red graphics glitch

I did both kinds of reset keeping apps and games and then again getting rid of them. Issue persisted.
  5. GodsAssassin007 Win User

Games won't download

Hi!

It can usually depend on cached data, so a
    power cycle
    would suffice to fix it. If it does not work, try resetting the console to the

factory settings
    by selecting "Reset and keep my games&apps".

will this get rid of accounts on my xbox if i do the reset factory reset but keep apps and games?
    I'm pretty confident that it deletes everything. Reverts it to like when it came straight from the factory, no games or profiles.
  6. InsectCastle449 Win User

It acts like a controller issue but its NOT- help!

I did try a reset with keeping apps. I cant do a factory reset if that will get rid of everything i have?
Thema:

1. Does reset and keep my games and apps get rid of accounts? - Similar Threads - Does reset keep

2. When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...

in XBoX on Windows
    When doing the offline system update (OSU1) Will it factory reset on its own? If so, does...: I still am wondering about this E106 thing and I am just making sure that I do not want to erase my data from games. But my real question is if I do the OSU1, Will it factory reset on its own and...
  3. Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does resetting your password log you out of both all devices and cloud gaming?: Hi, so recently me and a couple of my friends just played Xbox on cloud gaming on Chromebooks and I was wondering, I just recently reset my password. Will this log me out of both All of my devices...
  4. why does my xbox keep resetting itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep resetting itself: i just bought an xbox series x like 2 weeks ago from walmart and when i turn it on everything seems fine. i downloaded a few games but when i start them for example: on Call Of Duty MW3 it starts...
  5. Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all I have tried the hard reset but it does not seem to work what can I do next ?: Having the same problem on xbox one s tried the hard reset but it does not work , what can I do next please ? 266ff8cb-3690-4824-b65f-2dbc96453265
  6. Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox keep booting me out of multiplayer games and console resets itself...: I posted another thread on this which went unsolved. I have a new Xbox series x purchase 9 of 23. Whenever I play any multiplayer games online like call of duty, fortnite, battlefield 2043,...
  7. Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...: So I can't play any game right now because of error 0x87e50033, and it seems like the only solution for this is a factory reset. If I do this and select "keep the game files", does it keep the...
  8. Why does my Xbox series s keep on resetting every time I turn it on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series s keep on resetting every time I turn it on?: Im not sure this is happening I turn it on/off normally and I’ve only had it for 10 days. So I just turned on my Xbox and it says set up with the Xbox app. 3b7d6936-51d5-4215-8a8b-ba3c61eeb5fa
  9. Why does my Xbox one keep resetting the system date to 2019?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox one keep resetting the system date to 2019?: Why does my Xbox keep resetting the system date to 2019???????? d0dc13f1-a083-4d8b-8627-f8fbee3a850d
  10. What does the "Reset and keep my games and apps" actually delete from the xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What does the "Reset and keep my games and apps" actually delete from the xbox: I'm having a problem recently and all the answers I found on how to solve the problem were resetting the xbox, but I'm afraid of losing something important that I might not be able to get it back...