Does pressing my left joystick causes joystick drift or any other problem?

Discus and support Does pressing my left joystick causes joystick drift or any other problem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was just wondering since i have to press it a lot in a game im yet to buy 056e4405-bb42-4ed8-826c-2648d39402f4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnsoundAli999, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Does pressing my left joystick causes joystick drift or any other problem?

I was just wondering since i have to press it a lot in a game im yet to buy

:)

UnsoundAli999, Nov 10, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

No, pressing your left joystick doesn't cause joystick drift or any other problems.

Hope this helps
  3. Nursemorph Win User

As with anything mechanical, the more you press/use something, the shorter it's lifespan will be. As to how much shorter it would be, is no way to know as it would depend on length of use, amount of times it was being pressed, even the angle you are pressing down at
  4. KoleLulgjuraj Win User

Xbox series x controller

My series x controller left joystick out of the box has the worst drift is there anyway to calibrate this thing I just spent 700 dollars on this dam console the left joystick is delayed in response and has massive drift in every direction
    Hello hello, people keep banning me some reason.
  5. BornaSh Win User

Xbox controller

I have had the controller from last chrismas, the left joystick keeps drifting
  6. MaycoMesa Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues

Is there any current fix to this elite 2 contoller left joystick drift. Beyond annoying havent even had this controller but a few montths now.
Thema:

1. Does pressing my left joystick causes joystick drift or any other problem? - Similar Threads - Does pressing left

2. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  3. Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?: So I am having issues with my Xbox Series X and it switching from the HDMI 4 input to HDMI 3 input whenever I press the Xbox home button. I have the Sony A95K, which is connected to a Denon...
  4. Why does my Xbox freeze in one spot and not let me open the menu if I press the menu button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox freeze in one spot and not let me open the menu if I press the menu button...: Why does my Xbox freeze in one spot and not let me open the menu if I press the menu button my screen just darkens a little and it also freezes a lot Also I forgot to say when I turn it of it’s...
  5. Why does forge keep crashing when I press play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does forge keep crashing when I press play: My friend has an AMD Radeon(TX) RX Vega 10 Graphics Card and as soon as she presses play minecraft crashes and gives her exit code 1. She has 8GB of memory on her laptop. What should she do? When...
  6. Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing R3 to the upper left on Xbox Elite Series 2 shut down the controller?: Yesterday I played some Halo Infinite Matches and noticed that my controller turned itself off. First I thought it was the battery so i charged it and today I recognized the issue occurs when I...
  7. Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?: the usual method of reporting cheaters by pressing the Y button does not work anymore anyone know why? 6adafd4c-2649-49b1-b511-d62b505b4404
  8. pressing manage account does not open xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    pressing manage account does not open xbox app: when I press manage account it gives me this popup, and when I click on look for an app in Microsoft store it finds no results. but there seems to be no option to do anything else. I suspect it...
  9. When I press my buttons on the controller it does not respond How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I press my buttons on the controller it does not respond How do I fix this?: I have used this Xbox for a year and have not had any issues but as of today I logged in and tried entering my passkey however the the LT and RT work and the joysticks move around but the rest of...
  10. Why does my Xbox double press every button that I press?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox double press every button that I press?: Every controller I use send a double input for one press of a button. I used the same controllers on other Xbox’s and they don’t double press. 03489741-b370-4786-a85a-70974bb490b2