does only my xbox one home screen look different from the other xbox one?

Discus and support does only my xbox one home screen look different from the other xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I mean in home screen on xbox one I can only go like up and down and not from side to side, like on the xbox 360 when if you go to the right the you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YussefBuyemaa, Oct 27, 2016.

1. does only my xbox one home screen look different from the other xbox one?

I mean in home screen on xbox one I can only go like up and down and not from side to side, like on the xbox 360 when if you go to the right the you have like different things like music, movies, games...

Do I have some fake xbox one or can I change that in some option thing on the configuration on xbox one?.

:)

YussefBuyemaa, Oct 27, 2016
  2. ScreenSHots on Xbox One soon

The only thing I want screenshots for is so I can show people how badass my Xbox One home screen looks.

XFistsClenchedX, Oct 27, 2016
  3. BEGA Toth22
    BEGA Toth22 Guest
    Error Code 0x90010108

Turned off my xbox one last night, then the next morning this error code came up and nothing removes this error code from my screen. Restarted 15 times and nothing, home button does not take me to the home screen, removing the disc does nothing. Please help!

BEGA Toth22, Oct 27, 2016
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Yussefbl2013! Could you post some screenshots of what you're seeing so we can take a look? Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Oct 28, 2016
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Yussefbl2013! Could you post some screenshots of what you're seeing so we can take a look? Thanks!
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Please try again

Hi again!

If you were game sharing on a different console and you set the Home console to your Xbox One then this will replace your Home Console from the other console and set it up to your Xbox One. Keep in mind that you can only have 1 Home console at a time so
    if you ever make the switch to one Xbox then it will remove it from the other.

I hope this helps.
  7. jamestafoya Win User

system error e106 0000000a c0000102

My Xbox one does not play or go to the home screen. It stays on the green XBOX display.
  8. Default Username 230 Win User

Do i need to purchase minecraft twice?

Thank you for both replies. One thing that confuses me as you both state I need to set one xbox as home...… I only have one xbox, the other device is PC. So to play together set the xbox as the 'home' even though its the only one in the house? then
    "join" that from the win 10 pc.

does that make sense?
  9. ResiliantCharlie21de Win User

Game sharing

Thanks for this i was concerned as thought it means changing home xbox each time you want to play the others games and you can only set home 5 times in a year or does this mean leaving home on one xbox can be accessed on another xbox to play same game maybe at a different time Thanks
Thema:

1. does only my xbox one home screen look different from the other xbox one? - Similar Threads - does home screen

2. My Xbox home button does not work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox home button does not work anymore: I ordered one of those black and gold Xbox series controllers when they first released and from day one. I had issues with it at first the home button led would flicker when I was playing a game....
  3. Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does pressing the Xbox home button switch TV input?: So I am having issues with my Xbox Series X and it switching from the HDMI 4 input to HDMI 3 input whenever I press the Xbox home button. I have the Sony A95K, which is connected to a Denon...
  4. Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?: Okay so I don't know why this keeps happening but why my home Xbox stops sharing after my game pass ends? I was game sharing with my girlfriend and we both have separate Xbox's and every time I...
  5. Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Starfield keep freezing and crashing to Home Screen?: Since day one I downloaded this game to my Xbox series X, it has been crashing in the same spot. Right after you make your character you head over to the airlock where the tutorial tells you to...
  6. What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back

in XBoX Accessibility
    What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back: What time does Xbox reset all your my home Xbox switches if day comes to get them all back? d5782691-325a-4e62-af18-3833655bd4c1
  7. If i make my main xbox profile home , does it mean i can play games from other profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i make my main xbox profile home , does it mean i can play games from other profiles?: For example on my xbox main profile , if i make main profile home does it mean i can play games from other my profiles even if i didnt make other profiles home?Do i need to make each profile home...
  8. Does the better home screen work on the series S

in XboX Insiders
    Does the better home screen work on the series S: does it? submitted by /u/CORPRATE_BUBS [link] [comments]
  9. Does the delta preview get the new home screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the delta preview get the new home screen?: I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but i dont really know how it works. submitted by /u/waluigipls [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone know how can I get the new Home Screen ?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know how can I get the new Home Screen ?: My current gen Xbox has the new Home Screen but my next gen doesn’t and it kinda confuses me why submitted by /u/lil-dish-detergent [link] [comments]