Does my tv allow 120 fps

Discus and support Does my tv allow 120 fps in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Technika 32G22B-HD/DVD tv the manual doesn’t say if it supports 120hz however after using my laptop on it at 120fps and noticing a difference... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MINIZOD304, Oct 24, 2023.

1. MINIZOD304
    MINIZOD304 Guest

Does my tv allow 120 fps

I have a Technika 32G22B-HD/DVD tv the manual doesn’t say if it supports 120hz however after using my laptop on it at 120fps and noticing a difference it seems to support 120hz. however my xbox tells me otherwise. does anyone know anything that would help?

:)

MINIZOD304, Oct 24, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Does my tv allow 120 fps

Hi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Unfortunately, this TV model does not support 120Hz. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Does my tv allow 120 fps

Hi,

It's not a 120Hz TV.

If you've been getting 120fps or more on your laptop playing a game, it would be because you don't have V-sync enabled. This will tell your PC to send all the rendered frames to the TV, but your TV can't display them all which would result in screen tearing. This is not the same as 120Hz.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox serie x 120 FPS TV Samsung 55TU8005

hi i would like to have 120 fps on my tv with my serie x , i take yu a screenshot of settings tv, i dont understand why in settings xbox they dont proposed 120 fps at 4k but i can play 120 fps at 1080p ?
    You won't get 120 fps on that TV, as it's only a 60hz display, 60hz = 60 fps at most

To get up to 120 fps at 4K, you need a TV that supports 120hz and has HDMI 2.1 ports and again your TV only has HDMI 2.0 ports, but most games on the Series X are locked to 60 fps at 4K,

Something like the LG CX is the best TV to get at the moment, and that's a TV that can go 4K at 120hz,

A 60hz display = up to a maximum of 60 fps

A 120hz display = up to a maximum of 120 fps.
  5. Georges C. Win User

My screen turn on black when i try to run a game on 120 FPS

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Eslam, does this happen with all games or just with a specific game?

See the link below how to set up your console to 120 FPS.

"Games that have been boosted to 120 FPS require a 120 Hz-capable TV and your console's display settings set to 120 Hz. If your TV or console is not configured to support 120 Hz, FPS boost will be grayed out."

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  6. cpt sheridan Win User

Xbox series s

To a degree you don't need a tv that supports HDMI 2.1 to play supported games 120 FPS.

I bought a 4k/HDR LG tv about three years ago and it's HMDI 2.0 but it doesn't support 120FPS at 4k but if I went into the settings of my Xbox Series S and X and changed the resolution from 4k to 1080p I can then set FPS to 120 as my consoles tell me I can play 120 FPS games at 1080p.
Thema:

Does my tv allow 120 fps

1. Does my tv allow 120 fps - Similar Threads - Does allow 120

2. Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.

in XboX Insiders
    Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.: When trying to start a broadcast I get an error that tells me: "This game does not allow live streaming". The error is reported and occurs in Series S. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does roblox not allow the user to log back into the same account after Disconnecting by...: I know the roblox 90- day cooldown is a thing but i Accidentally signed out. Of my account on roblox and then tried to log in the same account and i does not work (P.S if its Suppose to stop...
  4. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  5. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  6. MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery.

in XBoX on Windows
    MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery.: Hi All, MS Flightsim 2020 does not allow me to purchase any additionmal scenery. For 2 years the error message is come back later with no error code being displayed. Any idea what I can do....
  7. I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...: Every time a note is dropped in game it says "your content viewing privileges do not allow you to see this content" 0087793e-759e-4063-8695-370d86c8d3fe
  8. Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does an error pop up whenever I try to allow cross network play: yesterday I changed my cross network play to block so I could play on Xbox servers but when I woke up today and tried to change it back to allow a message popped up saying there’s temporary...
  9. Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy: When trying to reenter into my Xbox one account I entered all of my Microsoft information on my counsel but once I was done entering the password my controller won’t allow me to press A to...
  10. Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account not allow me to change my primary alias to my gmail? normally this...: We were unable to make ###@gmail.com your primary alias. Please try again later. This has been ongoing for nearly a month or more cf2aeaf8-61bc-4fd3-9b25-7d01e5aa7f91