does minecraft need minecraft need xbox game pass ultimate or xbox game pass for console to...

Discus and support does minecraft need minecraft need xbox game pass ultimate or xbox game pass for console to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello hi i just wanted to wonder if you need xbox game pass ultimate to play online because when i join my sisters LAN game do it said i have to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shaun Number, Jul 20, 2023.

1. Shaun Number
    Shaun Number Guest

does minecraft need minecraft need xbox game pass ultimate or xbox game pass for console to...

Hello hi i just wanted to wonder if you need xbox game pass ultimate to play online because when i join my sisters LAN game do it said i have to suscribe to xbox game pass ultimate or xbox live and i was confused because i didnt see the xbox game pass for console so i came here for help

:)

Shaun Number, Jul 20, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

My son can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft . I’ve tried to change the settings on my account. Anyone know how?

Yes, Minecraft is an online multiplayer game so if he's playing on an Xbox console, he needs to have Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft

No, you do not need to upgrade to Ultimate. You only need that if you want Game Pass for console, pc, Xbox Gold, Cloud Gaming & EA Play in one package. If you just have Minecraft and want to play online with friends, then you only need a gold subscription. If you do not own Minecraft, then you can purchase it, or get Game Pass for console, and play the game using Game Pass instead.
  4. David Wirsching Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ulitimate for Console and PC inquiry

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

As an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, you have access to a wide variety of games on both console and PC. However, it's important to note that Minecraft Java Edition is not included in the Xbox Game Pass library.

Minecraft Java Edition is a separate version of the game that is available for purchase directly from the Minecraft website. It is not included as part of the Xbox Game Pass subscription, even with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

To play Minecraft Java Edition, you would need to purchase it separately through the official Minecraft website. The cost of the game is not covered by the Xbox Game Pass subscription. Once you purchase Minecraft Java Edition, you will have permanent access to the game, regardless of your Xbox Game Pass subscription status.

Keep in mind that Xbox Game Pass Ultimate provides access to a vast library of games across console, PC, and cloud gaming, but the specific titles available can change over time. It's always a good idea to check the Xbox Game Pass catalog to see the current list of games included with your subscription.

I hope this clarifies the situation regarding Minecraft Java Edition and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Best regards.
  5. Folabi111 Win User

Minecraft not opening

We play on our Xbox series S. Does Minecraft need gold for me to log in to it? That was never an issue before I got Ultimate game pass
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Minecraft Xbox problem

Hello Omqyop,

Is it possible that you purchased PC Game Pass and not Xbox Game Pass Ultimate which includes Xbox Game Pass for Console and PC Game Pass? Can you verify? You also do not need an Xbox Game Pass subscription to access Minecraft on an iPad.

[Let us know if this answered your question by tapping "Yes" below]
Thema:

1. does minecraft need minecraft need xbox game pass ultimate or xbox game pass for console to... - Similar Threads - does minecraft need

2. Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates: Plz help why does minecraft 3ds not get updates 84a5c3e4-6b97-4bc5-8702-59eed95cb908
  3. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  4. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  5. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  6. Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft forbid us from playing Minecraft Java Edition with our kids now?: I've been playing Minecraft with my kids for 15 years and our youngest is starting to get into it now too. So, I created a Microsoft account for her (cause that's mandatory now) and bought her...
  7. Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft (PE Edition) Not allow me to use Classic skins?: I wanted to return to Minecraft but when I opened the app the game didn't load in my custom classic skin, and instead showed a premade default skin. I've tried multiple things; deleting and...
  8. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  9. Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft open up with a black screen?: I open up Minecraft and its full screened while black, I think a way to fix this is resetting video settings but I dont know how to do that when I cant see anything (I doubt this has to do with...
  10. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...