Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

Discus and support Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Flashing red lights error around power button. 610d5d08-7e34-4364-8526-77fb634bb072 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Olayimika Ajayi, Jan 25, 2024.

1. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles?

Flashing red lights error around power button.

:)

Olayimika Ajayi, Jan 25, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

No as support ended over 10 years ago
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Problem connecting Xbox 360 E via HDMI to Samsung TV

Really? Alex, then I advise you to take your console to a repair store in your city to be analysed, since Microsoft does not support the Xbox 360 any more, Microsoft does not offer repair for this console. :/
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Faulty but working Xbox? Help!

[quote user="EMARJAYE 1"]it only cost around $30 dollars to repair and there is nothing wrong with having a backup xbox just in case of an emergency.[/quote]Hmm? I don't believe repair costs from Microsoft have gone down. It's still $99, but as it stands
    it does not sound like there's anything wrong with his 360 at this time.

Note that there is only authorized repair entity for 360 consoles. That's Microsoft itself. There are no third party repair services.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox 360 slim e79

Unfortunately, Microsoft no longer supports Xbox 360 consoles, but you can still take the console for repair at some service you trust.
  6. JLtheStoneWall Win User

Xbox 360 slim overheating

If your 360 is still under warranty send it in to Microsoft for a repair/replacement. If not then buying another one is technically the only "legitimate" option, or you can pay for repairs to your console.
Thema:

1. Does Microsoft still repair 360 consoles? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft still

2. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  3. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  4. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  5. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  6. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  7. Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my microsoft account doesnt exist but it still exist because my minecraft...: Please, i really need help with this problem, im freaked out f9f73ff6-5331-413f-a7f6-ca29855b8389
  8. Someone has hacked my microsoft account, (I think). Does my account still exist or not? Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has hacked my microsoft account, (I think). Does my account still exist or not? Is...: Messages i get trying to log in "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one." "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is already...
  9. Does Microsoft still service the Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft still service the Xbox One X?: Hi there, I have an Xbox One X in my possession that was given to me by a friend for repair (I repair consoles in my spare time). It shows error E101 when attempting to update, either online or...
  10. Does microsoft still do xbox one fixes in 2023?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does microsoft still do xbox one fixes in 2023?: Does microsoft fix xbox one's still? 6be1f21b-057f-44da-af0d-462150ba5c85