Does Microsoft offer any app for in app game purchases for Android phone A13 besides Amazon...

Discus and support Does Microsoft offer any app for in app game purchases for Android phone A13 besides Amazon... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to find a Microsoft app to download to make in app game purchases for Bingo Blitz. I know Microsoft has Amazon app store and Microsoft store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jesse Stevens1, Jun 16, 2023.

1. Does Microsoft offer any app for in app game purchases for Android phone A13 besides Amazon...

I'm trying to find a Microsoft app to download to make in app game purchases for Bingo Blitz. I know Microsoft has Amazon app store and Microsoft store but neither one will work for me to make purchases in app game Bingo Blitz. Please help me find a app that's legit and secure and works great. I have a android device that I use to play my games. Thank you so very much

:)

Jesse Stevens1, Jun 16, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Does Microsoft offer any app for in app game purchases for Android phone A13 besides Amazon app store and Microsoft store???

Hello Jesse, thanks for providing more information!

Unfortunately, there isn't a Microsoft store available on Android devices. Only on PC and Xbox.
  3. Jesse Stevens1 Win User

Does Microsoft offer any app for in app game purchases for Android phone A13 besides Amazon app store and Microsoft store???

What I mean by asking if microsoft has a in app game purchasing app such as like Amazon app store where I'm able to download the games I'm playing onto the app and able to make my in app game purchases with Amazon app store. However, for me Amazon app store app barely works for me whenever I'm trying to purchase anything from any of the games I downloaded into the app. This why I'm asking if Microsoft has a app specifically for in app game purchases other than Xbox . I don't like Google play either and I've go a android A13 phone I use to play my games. Please help me and thank you
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Jesse, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

If you downloaded this Bingo Blitz app from the Google Play Store, you can only use the payment methods available there if you decide to make a purchase.

I appreciate it if you can explain your situation with more details.
    What do you mean by “download a Microsoft app to make in-app purchases”?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

No there are no purchases for external stores or games. If it's not in the Windows store there is nothing
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Neue Zahlungsmittel [New Cash]

Hello marcus1503!

It looks like you're posting in regards to using the Xbox app on mobile devices (Android, iOS, or Windows Phone). Are you running into any purchasing issues with the app? Any clarification will help us a bunch! :)
Thema:

Does Microsoft offer any app for in app game purchases for Android phone A13 besides Amazon...

1. Does Microsoft offer any app for in app game purchases for Android phone A13 besides Amazon... - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft offer

2. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  3. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  4. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  5. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  6. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  7. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  8. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  9. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  10. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...