Does Microsoft have a free UK phone number for complaint?

Discus and support Does Microsoft have a free UK phone number for complaint? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, looking for the Microsoft free phone number. I have my kid's Xbox passworded for anything being purchased and he's only just turned 8 and doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tigerplank, Oct 10, 2022.

1. tigerplank
    tigerplank Guest

Hi, looking for the Microsoft free phone number.

I have my kid's Xbox passworded for anything being purchased and he's only just turned 8 and doesn't know the password.

My bank statement shows over £150 has been taken from my TSB bank account in 2 days and not sure how/why.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

tigerplank, Oct 10, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello tigerplank,

We really appreciate for your time and effort in writing here on Xbox forums. We would like to know if you are contacting them during their specified time on the web? Also, you should be in the same region where you are located.

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi tigerplank,

We hope that you are well today.

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have encountered heavy call volumes recently and do appreciate for your understanding.

[​IMG]

Contacting the bank is a smart action as well for security purposes to avoid this happening again. As I have experienced myself, I was charged on an account without my knowledge. Though it took me a few days to recover the monies, I did notify the bank, and with their help, I was eventually able to get them back into my account.

We wish you the best of luck!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. tigerplank Win User

[​IMG]

Hi, I keep getting this message when I add my mobile number?
  5. tigerplank Win User

It clearly has no phone number, even when it says "Call us" on that link!

Why is the phone number being made difficult for people to contact Microsoft?
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi tigerplank,

We apologize for the confusion, you may please contact through this link: Contact Us | Xbox;

follow the screenshot below.

[​IMG]

Then scroll down and look for the lower portion to find Customer Support, making sure that its default is United Kingdom;
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Does Microsoft have a free UK phone number for complaint? - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft free

2. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  3. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  4. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  5. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

in XboX Insiders
    Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.: Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and...
  6. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  7. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  8. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  9. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  10. Does the thrustmaster t-flight hotas x work in microsoft flight simulator free flight on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the thrustmaster t-flight hotas x work in microsoft flight simulator free flight on...: I can't seem to find any answers to whether it does or doesn't work in microsoft flight simulator 2020 free flight mode or if its just locked to being used in the activities mode and flight...