Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

Discus and support Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/National-Blueberry10, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

Ive seen countless consumer feedback negatively reviewing microsoft and xbox as a brand nowadays. The UI is uninspired, continuously redundant, and filled with ads to the point that it’s ugly and sad to look at my MAAIN home screen…

. I’m tired of being afraid of software updates because they add little to no value while putting more bloat and ads throughout the whole system.

The home screen “tabs” are just shortcuts which make the system feel disjointed; I don’t understand why there are TWO “microsoft store” buttons. Seriously? There’s a gamepass AD and a gamepass BUTTON while that’s also accessible on the FIRST page of the guide in two clicks. The search button as well?

Can we not just get this streamlined so my “Most powerful console” can start to feel like it?

A profile button even though that entire page in the guide is constantly accessible with two clicks. The settings page is in the same situation here.

Only having 4 recently used games on my guide because of text sizing issues for music players (etc.) feels lazy after all these years. just dynamically resize the whole button it’s clearly an option if the music player notif. exists.

Gamepass and other ADs are now even more extremely obstructive and assists in a predatory monetization experience which makes us as consumers feel less like gamers and the product of a mega corporation. Obviously that’s the reality but xbox and xbox 360 were not egregiously filled with dogshit everywhere and the system UI has plenty of coherence, and cool factor even if the hardware wasn’t there. Microsoft can only seem to handle two of the three at a time. UI design, exclusive games library or Hardware quality and right now were only really experiencing good hardware this generation.

More people need to see this isn’t at all acceptable and boycott buying these consoles if this is the experience they’re lending to their users. Absolutely disappointed from a life-standing Xbox user.

e: on top of all of this, there is also less customization and the entire console feels like a pathetic apple rip off; “you get the cookie cutter experience you paid for”

submitted by /u/National-Blueberry10
    [link] [comments]

/u/National-Blueberry10, Apr 25, 2024
  2. Lumie Helps Win User

Does Microsoft even care?

Hi there Neglected C.

I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues with an issue in the Microsoft store.

Have you checked your region for this account? Does it match?

I am pretty sure emails systems were removed as it allowed scammers to trick users.

You can go to this link: [support.microsoft.com/home/contact] and input 'Account Access' and then go to 'Contact Support'.

Once you're there, you can go to 'Microsoft 365 and Office' > 'Manage Account Security' and you will be able to talk to a support agent.

I hope this helps.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. -Lumie
  3. Cokney Charmer Win User

Thank god I have internet again so I can watch Xbox Next-Gen tomorrow!

The above just goes to show that Broadband provider quality is different across the board, and you need to research what is the best for your area, not just because of its brand name
  4. John Dowding Win User

Van Helsing

Guacamelee was critically acclaimed across the board and everyone I know who played it raved about it and said the gaming was excellent. Not my cup of tea but free doesn't equal poor quality.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Does anyone at microsoft read these or even care

6. Castellus Zemi Win User

Does anyone at microsoft read these or even care

I am sorry about this issue. Here is the official support and FAQ page for Microsoft Casual games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/microsoft-casual-games-faq#834d6dccf2dc4ce5b5adfe96...

You should be able to find a solution to help fix your problem here. If the problem is caused by a in game bug then you will need to contact the game developer Microsoft Studios. For more help you can also call official Xbox customer support.

Xbox Customer Support Number: 1-800-469-9269

Monday - Friday 6am - 10pm Pacific time

Saturday - Sunday 7am - 6pm Pacific time

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
Thema:

Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous.

1. Does Microsoft even care? Quality across the board is horrendous. - Similar Threads - Does Microsoft care

2. Why does microsoft support suck?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does microsoft support suck?: They never truly have a grasp over the community and they aren't ever helpful. Multiple people i know who had Mojang/Minecraft Accounts who linked the accounts to microsoft accounts that some...
  3. Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are the controllers such a scam and does Microsoft plan on fixing them?: I have gone through so many Xbox controllers with stick drift it is ridiculous. I purchased the Xbox Series S just to have my controller conveniently get stick drift exactly 1 month after the...
  4. Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft ban people for the most dumbest reasons?: I'm recently got a 2 day suspension ban on my account for posting on a LFG: " W 30 nuke cards 100c each, and OverDrive 70c each" with no appeal and customer support not being able to do anything...
  5. Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000, Black work on my personal desktop but not work on...: I work remote. My team can hear me on Zoom or Skype on my personal desktop. But in Citrix and the cati or whatever that software is that we use to do surveys, one or both of these aren't working...
  6. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  7. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  8. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  9. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  10. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...