Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

Discus and support Does limited warranty cover any case damage? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Toxifys, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Toxifys
    Toxifys Guest

The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?

:)

Toxifys, Apr 23, 2024
  2. Toxifys Win User

Well would the warranty cover fixing the fan
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Series S console.

According to KindGryphon who answered a similar issue: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...s-i-have/008bb5d6-822e-4b78-bdf9-45cf203dba73

"Unfortunately physical/accidental damage would not be covered by the normal limited warranty that comes with the console."

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I damaged my HDMI port on my Xbox X series. I have a warranty. Does it cover that?

My son damaged XBox port. Is that covered under warranty and if not how much to replace?
    No. Unfortunately physical/accidental damage would not be covered by the normal limited warranty that comes with the console.

If you had purchased the Microsoft complete warranty (which does cover physical/accidental damage) then the repair would be free but otherwise something like that would be a paid repair.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox 1S water damage

why say is it under warranty, warranty does not cover liquid damage you should know this.
  6. Astro GrizzY Win User

Xbox Warranty

Hi

Xbox warranty does not cover water damage unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Does limited warranty cover any case damage? - Similar Threads - Does limited warranty

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. What does it mean "-9 month" below Microsoft Limited Warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does it mean "-9 month" below Microsoft Limited Warranty?: When I see my device on website, a Xbox controller, there is a "-9 month" below "Microsoft Limited Warranty". The condition is " In warranty Ends on 2024/1/6". So what is the "-9 month"? Does it...
  7. Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit: I called Xbox support to help fix a problem and they hung up on me 3 or 4 separate times so I can’t call back cause of the daily limit. Do better microsoft 756882cb-f3f5-4894-a1e3-c96b5eae529e
  8. Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices?: Why does xbox limit users to such a small range of headset choices, can you please certify more devices? It's a shame how few new headset models have support for xbox, of course they all work with...
  9. Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...: I am asking this because my autistic 8 year-old daughter loves playing Minecraft on XBox Series X. It's her happy place--where she goes for solace. She spends hours building all kinds of things....
  10. Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?: I have had several groups on the home page for as long as we've had groups. Just got the update, and it appears to limit me to no more than two groups. This is bad. Nay, it is evil. You put up a...