Does gamepass start from the day of pre-order?

Discus and support Does gamepass start from the day of pre-order? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I want to start up a pre-order payment plan for the new series x but then I don't know if the game pass starts soon as you pre-order or if it can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Georgina4871, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Georgina4871
    Georgina4871 Guest

Hi, I want to start up a pre-order payment plan for the new series x but then I don't know if the game pass starts soon as you pre-order or if it can wait til I receive the console? I have no xbox consoles currently and would
    rather not waste a month of gamepass. Thanks for any help!

:)

Georgina4871, Oct 11, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Georgina

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you have some questions regarding the Xbox All Access promo.

As per the
    Xbox All Access FAQ
    , this will be a promo that you can redeem onto your account from the console itself, so you can take advantage of the subscription at your earliest convenience; "Your 24-month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is delivered directly
    to your console. Redeem it during initial console setup or later in the Settings app.
    "

I hope this was able to clarify any confusion this might have caused.
  3. EXPIRED Z0MBIE Win User

Which side will you choose?

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best place to pre-order either of these games?

I have only ever pre-ordered MW2 and that was from Amazon, a couple of days before release.
  4. dpoet Win User

Anyone getting the Xbox One post here!

"I've heard you can pre-order it from the 360 Dashboard to get the cheevo and then cancel the pre-order. But, if you ordered it from somewhere else, how does it work?"

Probably get it when you log into your account on day one console, I ordered from laptop from my live account but didn't get it
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Xbox Game Pass With Pre Order

Also to add on , the gamepass would be a code that would most likely be released after the game came out to prevent people from pre ordering and then canceling after the get the gamepass code
  6. marcellMcClain Win User

Xbox all access pre-orders

Im confused, when I pre-order xbox all access will It be the same as pre-ordering the console and will i be able to get the console with gamepass ultimate on day one or will i have to wait for the release to buy all access?
    hi can i play fortnite
Thema:

1. Does gamepass start from the day of pre-order? - Similar Threads - Does gamepass start

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...

in XboX Insiders
    why does my xbox gamepass subscription say its active even tho it expired a day ago and...: i tried to redeem a code but it said i have to eait til my gamepass expires submitted by /u/Willing-Gas-9895 [link] [comments]
  5. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  6. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  7. Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Gamepass Forza Motorsport download keep stopping of outright refusing to...: My install of Forza Motorsport is stuck at basically half way. I have tested download speeds and everything is perfectly normal. Never had any dramas installing big games before now. Is it a...
  8. Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?: I've bought the premium add ons bundle for forza motorsport, but i don't have the 5 days early access. Does early access work with the gamepass version? db56fa98-f3c3-4af7-b10f-6d35a8976614
  9. this microsoft account does not appear to own a Minecraft account or have PC Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    this microsoft account does not appear to own a Minecraft account or have PC Gamepass: yesterday I was playing Minecraft like usual but today when I opened the launcher ... my account was logged out ... i tried to log it back in and it didn't work so I went to minecraft.net. there I...
  10. Does gamepass spread across a family if bought by the parent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does gamepass spread across a family if bought by the parent?: If the parent in the family purchases xbox game pass ultimate will the children in the family have access. 2720de8c-8245-4ee4-8dd1-d1aed8ad27c5