Does G920 Logitech Wheel work with the ONE X box, I know it works with One.

Discus and support Does G920 Logitech Wheel work with the ONE X box, I know it works with One. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I currently have the cronusmax drivehub adapter so my G27 Logi works, but the steering is as if there is no power steering, very hard to turn so if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by didtheyletUvote, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Does G920 Logitech Wheel work with the ONE X box, I know it works with One.

I currently have the cronusmax drivehub adapter so my G27 Logi works, but the steering is as if there is no power steering, very hard to turn so if I cant resolve that I will get new wheel eventually.

Logitech support said NO, the G920 does NOT work with ONe X but I thought it did.

If the One X and One are the same in that sense, it would work, right? If not, what does?

:)

didtheyletUvote, Nov 16, 2017
  2. Logitech G 920

why won't my Logitech g920 steering wheel work with my Xbox One X it's a new steering wheel in new Xbox so I was just wondering if you can help me out please respond to this question I don't know if I need to install drivers or what I need to do

FailedKnight77, Nov 16, 2017
  3. USB 3 hub expansion for devices

hi,

I want to purchase a 3 -4 port usb3 hub to use with my Logitech G920 wheel but there doesn't seem to be any hubs that state they will work with the Logitech wheel.

I've already purchased a few powered hubs, but the G920 wheel won't work with any of them.

It only works when the wheel is connected directly to the Xbox usd 3 ports.

Any help would be appreciated.

regards

SandTadpole7943, Nov 16, 2017
  4. Does G920 Logitech Wheel work with the ONE X box, I know it works with One.

The Xbox One X technically supports all accessories currently being used on the Xbox One.

You might want to check the manufacturer's website for your "drivehub adapter" and look for support details on the Xbox One X.

Internet Expert, Nov 18, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Does G920 Logitech Wheel work with the ONE X box, I know it works with One.