Does false refunding get you banned

Discus and support Does false refunding get you banned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey i made a request to refund robux that wasnt granted to my account but it fixed itself am i gonna get banned for false refund or something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matt_522, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Matt_522
    Matt_522 Guest

Hey i made a request to refund robux that wasnt granted to my account but it fixed itself am i gonna get banned for false refund or something

:)

Matt_522, Jan 4, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

My pleasure.

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

4. HyperVenom523 Win User

So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I get banned?

Enforcement will check and if they find what they say is true then I guess you get banned if what they say is false they may get banned for false accusation
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Perm Banned

so, ive been perm banned twice. im jus wondering if i get reported one time such as false report does tht lead to perm ban? or regular banned because last time i got reported once nd got perm banned.
    Also you wont get banned simply because you are reported. All reports are investigated by the enforcement team before a ban/suspension is handed down.

If anything the person making the false report would be the one getting banned/suspended as abusing the report feature is against the rules.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Why wait to give out suspensions

because the AI they use has gone doolally. most of the bans are incorrect but as they are between 2 and 3 day bans and lots of them you cannot submit a review, about time that enforcement team owned up to the fact that the majority of these bans are false and apologise and potentially refund all the lost time and remove the bans from people records, i know some bans are legit but an overwhelming majority are false due to the AI not working as it should.
Thema:

1. Does false refunding get you banned - Similar Threads - Does false refunding

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  7. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  8. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  9. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  10. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...