Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...

Discus and support Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently run into an issue with my cloud saves, where the solution is to delete my saves by using "Delete From Everywhere." However, I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob Rumsey, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Jacob Rumsey
    Jacob Rumsey Guest

Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft...

I've recently run into an issue with my cloud saves, where the solution is to delete my saves by using "Delete From Everywhere." However, I want to save some of my Minecraft Worlds. If I upload a world to Minecraft Realms, and then I delete my Xbox Cloud Saves, would it also delete the worlds saved to Minecraft Realms?

:)

Jacob Rumsey, Jun 14, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft Realms Worlds?

Hi Jacob,

No, it should not, since your world is downloaded up in the realm which is under a server for the game itself.
  3. Atherza Win User

Corrupted Minecraft Save...

Minecraft saves are backed up on both the Cloud and on the console. Unfortunately if you the saved world has already been deleted from the old Xbox, there's no way of getting the worlds back. I suffered it when transferring my Xbox One Edition worlds to
    Bedrock edition, unfortunately nothing can be done.
  4. Annanda Martins Win User

Can I restore an incorrectly saved world on Minecraft: Bedrock on the Xbox?

This is automatic when you open the game. You truly cannot manage the saves manually. If the save was lost, and the system did not automatically put it back when you turned it back on, it most likely the save on the cloud was not the one you were looking for.

On this link, you can check how to force the cloud save on your game, but it is not recommended if you do not know if your saves were automatically being uploaded:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/15518925987981

" Press the Home button on your Xbox controller.

Navigate to the My games & apps option.

Select See All.

Navigate to either Minecraft, Minecraft Dungeons or Minecraft Legends in your games list.

Press the Select button to open the Manage Game menu.

Scroll to the Saved data option.

Select your profile and choose Delete from the console to delete your local save.

Launch Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, Minecraft Legends, or Minecraft Dungeons, and your Xbox will sync with the cloud, downloading the latest version of your save. "
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition coversion

The original Xbox Live has been shut down.

The Xbox 360 Live network is still very much alive, thanks to the Backwards Compatibility of the Xbox One and upcoming Xbox Series X.

In order to transfer your Xbox 360 Minecraft world to a PC, several steps are necessary, but it involves a discontinued version of Minecraft on the Xbox One, so you might not be able to do it at all.

In order to get your Minecraft World transferred, you'll need a Xbox One with "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" (not the Bedrock Minecraft for the Xbox One, that will be the next step).

If you have access to a Xbox One with the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", start your Xbox 360 Minecraft and make sure it's updated to the latest version.

In Minecraft, upload your world to the Cloud. Then go to the Xbox One and sign in with your Microsoft Account that you use on your Xbox 360.

Start "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", and import your cloud save from the Xbox 360 Minecraft.

Now that you have your world on the Xbox One Edition, let the Xbox One save and upload the save state to the Xbox One Cloud.

After that, start "Minecraft" on the Xbox One (the latest Bedrock version, without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title).

Import your world to the Xbox One "Minecraft".

Now start your free trial for a Realm. Upload your world to your Realm and go to your Windows 10 PC. Sign in with the same Microsoft Account email you used on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, and start "Minecraft for Windows 10" (the Java Minecraft will NOT work).

Join the realm, and you can download the world to the PC.

Now don't forget to cancel your subscription for the Realm, otherwise you'd have to pay for it.
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Minecraft data deletion

I was playing on Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Xbox). I pressed save and exit but for some reason it deleted a good portion of my Progress. Is it posable to get my data back, and if so how? Thanks!
    sadly if it didnt save or sync its lost
Thema:

1. Does deleting Xbox Cloud Saves for Minecraft Bedrock Edition also delete uploaded Minecraft... - Similar Threads - Does deleting Cloud

2. when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also 5b8963e8-23c9-4ea4-b70d-e3b645b03288
  3. If you delete a family member from a family does it do anything?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If you delete a family member from a family does it do anything?: If you delete a account from a family group does it delete the account, or delete the game pass or anything from the account? efa9de54-405f-4c6a-ab8b-7e0c7bb7ae97
  4. Why does my Xbox delete games off it, I am not short on storage nor am I using a external...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox delete games off it, I am not short on storage nor am I using a external...: I am sick of going to play my games and some of them have been deleted, I don't have unlimited internet like most people do so every time one of my games get deleted I have to wait to be able to...
  5. Why does my game not delete any storage when I delete the game and it doesn't uninstall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game not delete any storage when I delete the game and it doesn't uninstall?: When I try to delete this game and redownload it, it says it appears to be corrupt and to try uninstalling and reinstalling it. But I can't delete it. 840402c8-2a62-4a5b-8dde-31fe7233245e
  6. Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...: So I can't play any game right now because of error 0x87e50033, and it seems like the only solution for this is a factory reset. If I do this and select "keep the game files", does it keep the...
  7. Does Xbox delete old messages from the server?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Xbox delete old messages from the server?: Does Xbox delete old messages from their server after a certain period of time, or can they be recovered? I'm trying to find an old message from a friend who passed but when I go to their profile,...
  8. Game folder won't delete and game does not appear in Xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game folder won't delete and game does not appear in Xbox app.: I went to install a game on my PC from game pass through the Xbox app. It asked me on which drive I wanted it to install it. I choose my secondary drive and had to create a folder for it. I named...
  9. why does my xbox keep randomly deleting games randomly and then redownloading them again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my xbox keep randomly deleting games randomly and then redownloading them again...: my xbox keeps deciding to randomly delete games and redownload them for some reason, playing call of duty and then suddenly kicks me out and then starts redownloading them, please help this has...
  10. Why does my x box one delete my offline videos?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x box one delete my offline videos?: When the xbox gets the internet it so thirsts, It just deletes all my offline videos. Why Microsoft? I don't want any help at this point. Just know that your console has a complete dirt‐bag design...