Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

Discus and support Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bryce middleton, Apr 22, 2024.

1. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be side effects like games or system no longer working due to lack of support.

Thanks for any assistance

:)

bryce middleton, Apr 22, 2024
  2. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Hi Bryce, I’m Ryan.

Clearing the system cache shouldn’t create any issues as it simply only deletes temporary files (and this applies to other devices as well), so it’s worth a shot. This is the official support article in case you need it:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/console/clear-system-cache

Also try another network like a mobile hotspot if possible as this has resolved similar Xbox 360 errors for others.

I’d also recommend removing and re-downloading your profile if possible - just be sure you remember your account email addresses and password as you’ll need to enter your credentials again: https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-...ertag-and-profile/add-remove-profile-xbox-360

Keep in mind that the Xbox 360 Store and Marketplace will be officially retired from the end of July:

https://news.xbox.com/2023/08/17/xbox-360-store-will-close-july-2024/

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/store/xbox-360-marketplace-update

Here to help.
  3. VibroPlex Win User

error 80151006

4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Can not connect to Xbox live

Hey there, I haven't come across this particular error before and the support page doesn't offer you much of a solution other then 'Joining Xbox Live' which you are already:

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80151006

-

What I would suggest is first making sure your security proofs are up to date and verified by following this link and clicking 'Manage your security info' and sign-in:

support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof

-

After that delete your profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart the console and re-download your profile.

-

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Clear system cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Código status: 8c150009[Status code: 8c150009]

Hi Julio,

Thanks for your post! To troubleshoot this, check out this article on the error code: Error Code 8C150009. Also, you may want to Clear the System Cache on your Xbox 360. This step should help resolve common issues on the console, here is how to do so:

How to Clear the Cache on Xbox 360

Please let us know how this goes.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Problemas con las credenciales de xbox [Problems with Xbox Credentials]

Thema:

1. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006 - Similar Threads - Does clearing cache

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  5. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  6. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  7. How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How long does a refund from xbox take to clear into my bank account?: I requested a refund for an item I accidentally bought around 10 days ago now and it was approved, however the money has not been refunded onto my card. When will the money clear back into my...
  8. Email does not exist, but it clearly does.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email does not exist, but it clearly does.: I've been logged out of my xbox and microsoft accounts. Attempting to log back into the account, I'm told the email I've entered does not exist. However, when trying to create a new account with...
  9. I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...: They are still there but when I try to load into them it just give me a error message saying "failed to sync world" ive gotten this message before and was able to get past it but I can't with this...
  10. What does clear local xbox 360 delete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does clear local xbox 360 delete?: i just want to increase my storage and i found this can anyone help me dfe928eb-2df5-4885-a0d4-bd314edb4965