Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer

Discus and support Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to play cod blackopps and it said my account was unable to connect to Xbox live, I currently have Xbox live silver... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joe Walsh1, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Joe Walsh1
    Joe Walsh1 Guest

Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer

I was trying to play cod blackopps and it said my account was unable to connect to Xbox live, I currently have Xbox live silver

:)

Joe Walsh1, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Chris Delgado1 Win User

Xbox game core does not work for xbox 360 xbox live gold

I am on an xbox series S, I was trying to play a game that requires xbox 360 live gold, Call of Duty Black Ops II
  3. imatt B4M Win User

COD MW2: Can play 1 on live, not 2 ... AHHH HELP PLZ!!!!

Are you playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or Call of Duty: Black Ops? With Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 an issue could be you are trying to play split screen online multiplayer over Xbox Live. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 does not support split
    screen online multiplayer. On the other hand if you are playing Call of Duty: Black Ops split screen online multiplayer is support however both accounts must be gold subscriptions (unless the 2nd user is signed in as a guest). If this problem proceeds please
    power off your console and wait some time and try again. Good luck! :)
  4. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

BO2 No Data

Hey there, the code for Gold membership grants access to multiplayer all across Xbox Live including Black Ops 2, but you need to have Black Ops 2 to play its multiplayer - I don't see it on your recent activity. Call of Duty Elite isn't the same.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Yes. Gold is needed to play online.
  6. LuNarFreakz Win User

The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE

Did you get any info on this issue? I am having the same notification on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360), Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360) and Battlefield 1 (Xbox One). I also bought Xbox Gold Live for 1 year today, Fortnite and Call of
    Duty: Black Ops 3 work fine with Xbox Live.... which is why I am confused????????

PLEASE HELP!
Thema:

1. Does call of duty black ops 1 require Xbox live or Xbox live gold to use multiplayer - Similar Threads - Does call duty

2. Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is call of duty so laggy 1/2 the shots don't register when does xbox plan to fix this.: Call of duty has only gotten worse sense its launch when does xbox plan to start fixing this broken game. 8aba9f9c-62b1-4301-8d09-8bfce0aa8a57
  3. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...: Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009
  4. Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the...: Does the call back facility actually work as I try during office hours and always get the same message(We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try again later.)...
  5. Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the 'press y' method of reporting cheats not work on call of duty any more?: the usual method of reporting cheaters by pressing the Y button does not work anymore anyone know why? 6adafd4c-2649-49b1-b511-d62b505b4404
  6. Does anyone have a number I can call about getting a suspension removed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone have a number I can call about getting a suspension removed?: My grandson account is suspended for cash back. His account was hacked. I am trying to get this issue resolved. Does anyone has a contact number, where I can actually speak with someone?...
  7. Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Xbox call support hang up on ppl and have a max call limit: I called Xbox support to help fix a problem and they hung up on me 3 or 4 separate times so I can’t call back cause of the daily limit. Do better microsoft 756882cb-f3f5-4894-a1e3-c96b5eae529e
  8. Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?: Here is what is happening and usually happens almost every time I contact Xbox customer service about a hardware problem or really any issue I have with my Xbox. They tell me, almost everytime,...
  9. How exactly does this call for a suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How exactly does this call for a suspension?: [img] Ended up making a group post for my cousin so he could play among us on my Xbox, the group post ending up getting reported and now in suspended. Great. 7c851652-addb-46f7-b91d-c8b9ce2c85d4
  10. Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox series X freeze when I play video games Like Apex legends Call of Duty...: I have had this problem happening for about 3 days now and It happens whenever I try to play a game like Apex legend Call of Duty black Ops cold war like the games will load up fine and then boom...