Does anyone like the Boss Mode?

Discus and support Does anyone like the Boss Mode? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently started playing this game, mainly the Welcome Mat MP mode, and the other day I tried playing as Crazy Dave. While I was playing as Dave I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeteCantu, Aug 7, 2014.

1. PeteCantu
    PeteCantu Guest

I recently started playing this game, mainly the Welcome Mat MP mode, and the other day I tried playing as Crazy Dave. While I was playing as Dave I couldn't help but feel that I wasn't really able to contribute to the match. It felt like I had to wait for
    a really long time to amass enough sunlight to do anything, so my time was mainly spent waiting. What do you guys think? Is more of a mode for people that want to sit back and relax?

:)

PeteCantu, Aug 7, 2014
  2. KatWoz
    KatWoz Guest
    Siren Kawaii Killer head

Does anyone have an extra to duplicate for me? It's supposedly dropped by Vermivorous the Invincible (the fully evolved varkid boss)

Thanks in advance! Does anyone like the Boss Mode? :)

Here's what it looks like:

http://i.imgur.com/KvwNL.jpg

KatWoz, Aug 7, 2014
  3. AU MATT
    AU MATT Guest
    Rod's Q & A

Thanks for this, does anyone want to do the 'kill locust like a boss' achievement, i have 2 other friends that will be getting the dlc but will need 2 more to do that.

AU MATT, Aug 7, 2014
  4. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest

Not a fan of Boss Mode through the Kinect... Love it through my Smartglass though.

xXCamhawkXx, Aug 8, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: