Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?

Discus and support Does anyone know why it sits on this screen? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know why the game won't load and it just sits on this screen for all the games? e53c33cb-9783-491b-a336-fe994feda3df Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by robert flynn, Sep 13, 2023.

1. robert flynn
    robert flynn Guest

Does anyone know why the game won't load and it just sits on this screen for all the games?

:)

robert flynn, Sep 13, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Robert! I'm more than happy to help you!

I just want to confirm that you're unable to launch a game on your Xbox console as it freezes stuck on screen upon launch, is that correct?

Does this error occur to other games as well or just specifically for this one?

Is this game you are referring to a disc game, digitally purchased, or a free game from an Xbox subscription?

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

****, Why, does anyone know????

Hey Bigdug666887! What kind of network are you using to connect? Wireless or wired? Are there any other consoles on your network? Post back and let me know!
  4. N3Od15 Win User

Black screen after Titanfall update!

I`ve been having the same problem with Titanfall and Forza 5, try to play them but is not loading up the games, the screen stays black, does anyone knows why??
  5. Kedareturns Win User

Hacking & lag booting

After all this time, why does anyone still say "as an ambassador you should know..."? Some ambassadors know their stuff, some don't. Doesn't seem to be any quality control or screening process to the system.
  6. Casper32246 Win User

Skyrim issues, wont load or install

My game won't load at all. It goes straight to a black screen and just sits there. I've downloaded a few updates but i'm thinking that is the problem. Does anyone have a similar issue or a fix?
Thema:

1. Does anyone know why it sits on this screen? - Similar Threads - Does anyone why

2. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  3. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  4. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  5. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c
  6. Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?: It has been happening out of nowhere for the past few days not. I will be playing games and the it would say I lose connection and then it would come back on in a few second. Then after like 5-10...
  7. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  8. Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?: I will go into my settings and turn it on, then when i come out of my settings and go back in; the game bar has turned itself off? fe33ff60-1ebf-4d03-ae60-bb9afb6f4b2d
  9. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...
  10. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...: being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been...