Does anyone know why I can't play the Xbox classic games? The screen says visit xbox.com/games.

Discus and support Does anyone know why I can't play the Xbox classic games? The screen says visit xbox.com/games. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know what it's telling me to do. It says visit xbox.com/games for an xbox "backup" I guess. Can anyone help? Thanks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mad Cobra 0001, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Does anyone know why I can't play the Xbox classic games? The screen says visit xbox.com/games.

I don't know what it's telling me to do. It says visit xbox.com/games for an xbox "backup" I guess. Can anyone help?

Thanks

:)

Mad Cobra 0001, Jan 11, 2017
  2. Classic playlist modes gone....

Does anyone know why all the classic playlist mode are gone and only show Classic Mosh Pit?

MEA F1REMAN911, Jan 11, 2017
  3. Xbox live is not working on XBOX Classic

Hi, i have XBOX classic, but i can't to do the connection with the internet, says: visit:
    www.xbox.com/connection

help mee Does anyone know why I can't play the Xbox classic games? The screen says visit xbox.com/games. :((

EliseiSoltuzu, Jan 11, 2017
  4. Does anyone know why I can't play the Xbox classic games? The screen says visit xbox.com/games.

Hey there Mad Cobra 0001,

Which game are you trying to play exactly? Are you trying to play an original Xbox game on your Xbox 360? If so, do you have an official Xbox 360 hard drive connected to the console?

Let us know!

Mister Mascot, Jan 12, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Does anyone know why I can't play the Xbox classic games? The screen says visit xbox.com/games.

Hey there Mad Cobra 0001,

Which game are you trying to play exactly? Are you trying to play an original Xbox game on your Xbox 360? If so, do you have an official Xbox 360 hard drive connected to the console?

Let us know!
  6. Stephen Emerson Win User

From Dust

When I go into the Summer of Arcade icon on my Dashboard, it's only showing 4 games and 'From Dust' is not one of them. I can't even find it on the Xbox.com website to purchase. Does anyone know if Australians are getting this game? Does anyone have a direct
    link to the games page on xbox.com? I will see if I get an 'your region does not blah blah' with this title.
  7. Ceporteous Win User

omg the lag!!!!!

does anyone know why i lag at firelink shrine my game as a weird white stain only visible by light and i can't rub the stain off? does anyone know why or why my problem is?
  8. N3Od15 Win User

Black screen after Titanfall update!

I`ve been having the same problem with Titanfall and Forza 5, try to play them but is not loading up the games, the screen stays black, does anyone knows why??
  9. MunchkinGirl 9 Win User

JSRF, it just won't work.

it says: Impossible to play at this game, try to redownload the game

For more help try to visit: blabla

It must be it..thanks for the help :)i'm happy to know the scource. I guess now I should waste money on a official Microsoft drive -.- [Mod Edited] they should make it easier to play classic xbox game..*** me off so bad
Thema:

1. Does anyone know why I can't play the Xbox classic games? The screen says visit xbox.com/games. - Similar Threads - Does anyone why

2. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  3. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  4. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  5. Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m...: Does anyone know why my Xbox one keeps kicking me from Fortnite I just got it and I’m thinking that it’s maybe because I bought it off Amazon 250341e5-267b-41e0-963e-61f06825462c
  6. Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why my Xbox Series X keeps randomly disconnecting me from the internet?: It has been happening out of nowhere for the past few days not. I will be playing games and the it would say I lose connection and then it would come back on in a few second. Then after like 5-10...
  7. Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?: Does anyone know why the game won't load and it just sits on this screen for all the games? e53c33cb-9783-491b-a336-fe994feda3df
  8. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  9. Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my xbox game bar keeps turning itself off?: I will go into my settings and turn it on, then when i come out of my settings and go back in; the game bar has turned itself off? fe33ff60-1ebf-4d03-ae60-bb9afb6f4b2d
  10. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...