Does anyone know where to go to replace Xbox one power supply brick?

Discus and support Does anyone know where to go to replace Xbox one power supply brick? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My power brick is dead and I need a new one. Does anyone know if EB Games sells Power supply bricks. 6539b61d-041d-4a69-af3d-b173a2e55cea Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MGB Freedom551, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Does anyone know where to go to replace Xbox one power supply brick?

My power brick is dead and I need a new one. Does anyone know if EB Games sells Power supply bricks.

:)

MGB Freedom551, Mar 11, 2017
  2. XBOX ONE Power adapter

Bought Xbox One from USA, but the power adapter is not working in INDIA due to AC power Supply, whereas the supplied power adapter is for DC supply.

Tried contacting on toll free number but no assistance, same with the online support. Tried to do online chat where I was informed to contact the Microsoft store in the region.

Does anyone has alternative way to buy / replace the supplied adapter with one which can work in India

Krishna22_gamer, Mar 11, 2017
  3. Xbox one won't stay on

Criptch,

Make sure the power supply connections are not loose, make sure you are not using a surge protector for the power supply, and try another outlet in a room and see if the problem still occurs. If so, see if you have a friend that will let you borrow their
    Xbox One power supply to see if your console works with that one. If their power supply does work, you will need to replace yours by going to
    http://myservice.xbox.com , register your console, click Replace an Accessory, and select Power Supply. If his Power Supply does not work then it may be a console issue that might need a repair through
    the same site mentioned above. Let us know your results. Thanks,

eG x Thee Elf, Mar 11, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Does anyone know where to go to replace Xbox one power supply brick?