Does anyone know where to buy new power supply Brick?

Discus and support Does anyone know where to buy new power supply Brick? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to buy a new one do any game store sell power supplies? cadf03f8-cccb-49fb-b9d0-2bd59bef7bb6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MGB Freedom551, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Does anyone know where to buy new power supply Brick?

I need to buy a new one do any game store sell power supplies?

:)

MGB Freedom551, Mar 11, 2017
  2. HuTo81
    HuTo81 Guest
    Kinect v2 Power Supply for PC use

Hello,

does anyone know where I can buy a power supply for the new Kinect sensor. Got one without power supply and want to make some computer vision experiments on the PC. I know that there is a development kit but I only need a power supply and not the full package.
    It is only for private use. I am from Austria, so a seller from Europe would be nice.

Regards,

Tom

HuTo81, Mar 11, 2017
  3. TIMMEH26
    TIMMEH26 Guest
    Power supply

Does anyone know where I can buy either brand new or second hand an Xbox 360 Slim power supply and plug? I can't find it on this site and Game and Game Station don't have any. I've seen some unofficial ones on Amazon etc but would rather buy an official
    one if I can.

Thanks

TIMMEH26, Mar 11, 2017
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

If you click on the link below you should be able to purchase a new power supply from here. Please note you may need to register your console to complete the process.

https://support.microsoft.com/devices

gds1972, Mar 11, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: