Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

Discus and support Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/crackheadflorida, May 8, 2024.

1. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller.

submitted by /u/crackheadflorida
    [link] [comments]

/u/crackheadflorida, May 8, 2024
  2. Benji315 Win User

XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?

It would be a waste to have to replace something that is easily fixable I think, especially given that a new elite controller would now have to be the series 2 at a massive £160, and the first gen appears to no longer being sold?

I've also heard from several people when looking into this that when these were first launched the sticks magnets were not strong enough and people had to replace the controller with Microsoft.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I don’t know how to remove the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller.

4. VindRaider Win User

The left stick of the gamepad fell

If it's an elite controller, it is magnetic attachment and would snap right back in. If not, then it is probably broken. If it is still under warranty, get it replaced.
  5. bpipal Win User

Microsoft Elite Controller 2 disconnects from XBOX One X intermittently

This did not work, I also noticed that if I shut off the XBOX One X it disconnects this controller and I have to reconnect it on startup. This does not happen with my other controllers just the Elite series 2 one.. I'll request a replacement
  6. Kleine B NL Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

If i buy an elite controller series 2 and its malfunctioning i'm going back to the store where i buy it. And i wil get a new one.
Thema:

Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

1. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller? - Similar Threads - Does anyone where

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  4. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  5. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  6. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  7. Does anyone have a number where you can tlk to a human about an xbox gift card, took my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a number where you can tlk to a human about an xbox gift card, took my...: need a number for a human for xbox gift card problems 559ceb50-5842-42a7-937c-a4f318e1406f
  8. Does anyone know where to source the ISO.

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where to source the ISO.: I recently obtained a broken Xbox One s all digital that was corrupted during an update. I've tried resetting the device and doing an offline update with no success The troubleshooting menu will...
  9. Does anyone know where to source the ISO.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know where to source the ISO.: I recently obtained a broken Xbox One s all digital that was corrupted during an update. I've tried resetting the device and doing an offline update with no success The troubleshooting menu will...
  10. Does anyone know where to find a goalie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know where to find a goalie: I am looking for a teammate in the game omega Strikers!! Need a goalie for the team...I don't know if I'm allowed to look here... e900bd9c-b928-4989-b058-869825db1588