Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

Discus and support Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gxnd0, May 13, 2024.

1. gxnd0
    gxnd0 Guest

Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out?

Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been having this issue for a while. I am using flash drives as storage that are compatible with Xbox - 3.2 speed - 128gb storage. Someone said there is supposed to be a “patch” or “system update” that will fix this issue. Does anyone know when that update will release?

:)

gxnd0, May 13, 2024
  2. xILFxLEGION Win User

update is out.

anyone know what the upcoming update is supposed to fix ?
  3. Ewoody147 Win User

I cannot record what happened on roblox on my Xbox Series X

I have hot down an xbox one and loaded into roblox and it records perfectly fine so its an issue with the series x. i dont know about series s or other variants of the xbox one but there is still no fix so far
  4. Sir-Rowland Win User

Minecraft on xbox one freezing during gameplay.

Same but the weird thing is even when i got a new xbox it didn't fix (S to Series S)
  5. Jizmak15 Win User

Request for preview membership

Alright, all good stuff thanks for the information guy. Does anyone know when the March system updates will be available to all members? The only thing I'm really interested in is the new party chat options so I don't have to daisy chain wires to record
    party chat on my elgato.
  6. Geo Jammin Win User

0x8b05000f 0x00000000 x90060007 error code

I'm getting the same error with a recent update download when 1080MB are left to download of a 3.6gb update on an xbox one s

Anyone know the cause or fix?

Thank you in advance.
Thema:

1. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording... - Similar Threads - Does anyone update

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  4. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  5. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  6. Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?: My Xbox one X won’t play Xbox one games everytime I try to play one it crashes back to the dashboard immediately after clicking into it. I have tried all of the troubleshooting but nothing helped....
  7. Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why after fortnites recent update when I ready up, Fortnite freezes and...: After fortnites new season update when I load the game everything is fine and normal. When the game loads everything is normal however as soon as I ready up the game crashes. Is this an xbox issue...
  8. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  9. xbox having trouble updating. Does anyone have any advice.

in XboX Insiders
    xbox having trouble updating. Does anyone have any advice.: I was just playing normaly then my xbox says. "There was a problem with the update". submitted by /u/Emperor4Head [link] [comments]
  10. Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox: I am in the alpha skip ahead and that I get the error code after the last update when you start fortnite up , I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem As me...