Does anyone know what this error code is 0x80073cf6?

Discus and support Does anyone know what this error code is 0x80073cf6? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; for a week now, a few of my games won't startup and this code appears when it sends me straight to dashboard. 0x80073cf6. Can anyone help please?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DRUNK3N TIGER, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Does anyone know what this error code is 0x80073cf6?

for a week now, a few of my games won't startup and this code appears when it sends me straight to dashboard. 0x80073cf6. Can anyone help please?

:)

DRUNK3N TIGER, Apr 6, 2018
  2. Sux McGee
    Sux McGee Guest
    Does anyone know what this is?

Your account was hacked and if you want to get the points back you'll need to open an Unauthorized Access case. Microsoft and EA don't really care about this issue (it's plaguing hundreds if not thousands of users at this time) so they're saying it'll take
    about a month for them to set your account straight, and in the meantime they lock you out of XBOX Live for a month.

Sux McGee, Apr 6, 2018
  3. Does anyone know what this is?

I was hacked in the past few days and my MS points were completely wiped. The hacker tried to buy 6000 MS points and that's how I got an email... it was the only way of knowing. He played FIFA 12 on my account, and changed nothing else.

I had over 1650 MS points, and now I only have 50. In the purchase history, he bought 'PREMIUM GOLD PACK' which is a Game Consumable, as well as 'PREMIUM GOLD JUMBO' which is also a Game Consumable. When I click on it, the 'Ooops! What happened to this page?'
    screen pops up, and when I click 'Add to Queue,' it says that the item is no longer available. The purchases were made on January 14, 2012. Does anyone know what these packs belong to?

As I said, the guy played FIFA 12 and got two achievements on it.

If anyone can help, that would be great.

l Illusions l, Apr 6, 2018
  4. DA BARON Win User

Forza horizon 2 demo says ready to install but nothing happens..

Now it's giving me an unknown error code. 0x80073cf6

This is starting to grind a bit. What's the point in having error codes if xbox claims there's no support for them!?!
  5. kamakazikid341 Win User

apps not lauching

the error code is 0x80073cf6 and when I put it into the link it gives me it says that code does not exist. I am on an Xbox One S and it is happening to all of the apps and not the games.
  6. campy amour Win User

My XBox wont let me go gold.

Does anyone know what is wrong, from that error code I provided??
  7. TazX Win User

Unable to Connect to Multiplayer

Same problem, same error code, no solution. Tried the suggestion by ProzacTheClown and no luck. Does anyone know what the 0x104004000000 error code means?
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

Does anyone know what error code 0x903f8001 is?

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
Thema:

Does anyone know what this error code is 0x80073cf6?

1. Does anyone know what this error code is 0x80073cf6? - Similar Threads - Does anyone error

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Does anyone knows what kind of error is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone knows what kind of error is this?: "Failed to start cloud gaming session You don't currently own . In order to play this game, you will need to purchase the game or a subscription that includes it. Go back cV:...
  4. Does anyone know how to fix the error 800704DC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to fix the error 800704DC?: I was trying to download my profile in a Xbox 360 game while playing on my Xbox One and received the error 800704DC over and over again. It always appears that the account has a problem or that I...
  5. Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to correct the Fatal Memory error GW513 error for Gears of War 5?: I'm having the an issue running Gears of War 5 on my PC. The loading splash screen comes up, and then the game will hang and produce a Fatal Memory Error code GW513 ... this began happening fairly...
  6. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  7. Does anyone know how to fix this error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix this error?: So I had issues with my Xbox not reading other games earlier so I factory reset everything. I’ve tried reinstalling but for whatever reason my disc copy says I don’t have access to Multiplayer but...
  8. Error 0x80070005 unfixable, does anyone know another fix that isnt any of the ones below?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x80070005 unfixable, does anyone know another fix that isnt any of the ones below?: While trying to install the Minecraft Launcher from the microsoft store, I accidentally denied permissions with UAC and now get the error code 0x80070005 any time I try to install minecraft java...
  9. MTU Error Xbox 360 (Does anyone know what this is?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU Error Xbox 360 (Does anyone know what this is?): So, when I got my Xbox 360 S, I connected it to my phones Personal Hotspot. For a few months it was working completely fine, until it just stopped working and every time I try and connect, it says...
  10. Does anyone have a solution to error code 0x8b100042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a solution to error code 0x8b100042: I keep getting error code 0x8b100042 when trying to open Football Manager 2023 console on Xbox one. 6129a161-1fad-48d8-849d-fed14ffc0dec