Does anyone know if I can get a replacement controller for my Xbox One S?

Discus and support Does anyone know if I can get a replacement controller for my Xbox One S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So about 2 week ago I broke my Xbox controller and I accidentally threw it away without checking for the serial number for a warranty. It’s dumb on me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tylor Eavey, Jan 16, 2024.

1. Tylor Eavey
    Tylor Eavey Guest

So about 2 week ago I broke my Xbox controller and I accidentally threw it away without checking for the serial number for a warranty. It’s dumb on me because I should have checked but I didn’t know.

:)

Tylor Eavey, Jan 16, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Controllers for the Xbox One can be purchased from your local or online game retailer.
  3. Dingdongdoody Win User

Pre-paid code not worked?

Does anyone have any idea why the code that was in the package with my Xbox one didn't work, and does anyone know where I can get a replacement?
  4. trickinit Win User

Xbox One S Controller won't charge

To add to this (and bump it) I'm having the same issue. I just got a new Xbox One S to replace my original One. I have two controllers, and older one without the 3.5 mm jack, and the new one that came with the One S. When I plug the new controller in, it
    turns on and works like a wired controller. But the amber led on the cable does not turn on and it won't charge the battery pack. It works just fine on the older controller. I've swapped cables and batteries between the two controllers and get the same thing.
    The older controller always charges while the new one never does. I've updated them both to the latest firmware. Has anyone figured this out yet?
  5. thug spencer Win User

Elite Controller 2 wont work with turtle beach adapter

well i received my new replacement controller and can say it was faulty the first one as the new replacement works with the turtle beach adapter and A button is better on new one. so good for anyone to know the adapter is compatible with the elite 2 controller.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

O controle do Xbox One S [Translate] The Xbox One S Controller

Hello Phelipe85,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. As the Ambassador had stated, in regards to the Xbox One S controller issue, all controller's/Accessories have a 90 day warranty, with the exception of some special edition controllers which have longer warranties.
    The standard white Xbox One S controller does have a 90 day warranty and under said warranty can be replaced through two options.

Option one would be to go to the Devices Website and create a replacement order for your controller and then send us your controller to get it replaced.
    Option two is to Contact Xbox Support and we will set up a replacement order for you and then you will also need to send in the controller to get replaced.
    Both options will take the same amount of time in regards to getting the controller to the service center and then sending you the replacement controller. it can take up to two to four weeks for the process to complete, it doesn't usually take that long it
    all depends on your distance from the Service Center.

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

1. Does anyone know if I can get a replacement controller for my Xbox One S? - Similar Threads - Does anyone replacement

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  4. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  5. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  6. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  7. Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?: My Xbox one X won’t play Xbox one games everytime I try to play one it crashes back to the dashboard immediately after clicking into it. I have tried all of the troubleshooting but nothing helped....
  8. Does anyone know what this problem is

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what this problem is: I’ve recently gotten back on my Xbox one but I keep getting network issues when my internet connection is working fine and with the settings saying a service is having issues but doesn’t tell me...
  9. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been...
  10. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]