Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

Discus and support Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support 26935c51-0ac1-4527-a7d9-63428c542009 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by donna norman, Jan 3, 2024.

1. donna norman
    donna norman Guest

Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days...

Does anyone know a phone number for xbox support

:)

donna norman, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days and it just says unavailable

Hi Donna, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I truly am sorry to hear that, due to the time of the year the demand for support is higher than usual, this must be why you are having difficulties reaching them.

I kindly ask you to try again, the contact us page is the proper channel to reach support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. KindGryphon Win User

How do I call Microsoft support? What is the REAL number?

I’ve been trying for days to get a hold of Microsoft support. I have been given many numbers and do not know which one is a scam Microsoft company or the real deal. I got hacked and need to resolve the issue by speaking to a support representative. The numbers that I think are real, just tell me to have a nice day and hang up. Does anyone have a clue how to get a hold of them?
    There isnt a direct number. Youd have to request they call you through the contact us button on this page

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. GregGrobarcik Win User

One guide not showing channel info

Anyone get anywhere requesting a chat or call back? My one guide has been useless couple days now and tried everything, including seeing different providers and still speaks 'no info available'
  5. Jason H 1031 Win User

Locked out of my 20+ year account due to forgotten password+linked authenticator - cant even reset my security info. This makes absolutely no sense

Do you know how I can request a call back? I've tried everything possible to reach a human being - all I have been able to do is chat and they are unable to help or escalate to anyone.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Can I get a refund on an Xbox One bundle if I have already redeemed the enclosed codes?

Hi Brad,

The customer support in my country (UK) will not allow me to speak to a representative regarding my question and the existing advice does not address it.

How do I get in to contact with somebody?

Thanks
    Try selecting a different option from the dropdown until you are given an option to request a call-back.
Thema:

1. Does anyone know how to speak to support. I've been trying to request a call back for days... - Similar Threads - Does anyone speak

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  4. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  5. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  6. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  7. Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?: My Xbox one X won’t play Xbox one games everytime I try to play one it crashes back to the dashboard immediately after clicking into it. I have tried all of the troubleshooting but nothing helped....
  8. Does anyone know what this problem is

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what this problem is: I’ve recently gotten back on my Xbox one but I keep getting network issues when my internet connection is working fine and with the settings saying a service is having issues but doesn’t tell me...
  9. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been...
  10. Does anyone know how to speak to someone to resolve an issue with xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to speak to someone to resolve an issue with xbox account: My son reset his xbox & he was on the account as a family member & now he cannot access any of his games. His gamertag still shows in the family section but we can't do anything with it & he can't...