does anyone know how to livestream on gta 5 and put it on youtube please help me out step by ...

Discus and support does anyone know how to livestream on gta 5 and put it on youtube please help me out step by ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; livestream i need step by step please help me out 5f7f34b9-4a89-4571-850f-45a6b47b1e85 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jay smoothv, Apr 11, 2014.

1. jay smoothv
    jay smoothv Guest

does anyone know how to livestream on gta 5 and put it on youtube please help me out step by ...

livestream i need step by step please help me out

:)

jay smoothv, Apr 11, 2014
  2. I dont know how to change the language from spanish back to english on GTA 4 Ballad of tony disc

I dont know how to change the language from spanish back to english on GTA 4 Ballad of tony disc........... can someone please tell me how to do this? My 2 yr old got ahold of the controller and changed some things..... its in spanish now ... it was in english.....
    need some step by step instructions so i can change it back.....HELP!!!!

RoxanneFuchs2274, Apr 11, 2014
  3. Service suspensions

can you help me out how too take step by step please

DBOY xx GENERAL, Apr 11, 2014
  4. Scott Bull
    Scott Bull Guest

Live Streaming to YouTube is somewhat more difficult than to say; Twitch because YouTube doesn't fully support livestreaming yet.

For Twitch you'll need a device such as a Roxio GameCap HD PRO which have inputs for both Component and HDMI and support up to 1080p.

These can be had from around £80/$130.

With these you can also use it to convert Component to HDMI, though some HDMI-exclusives, (such as 3D-features in games), will still be dependent on the source.

You'll also need a spare HDMI or Component cable, which will set you back no more than £5/$8.

Scott Bull, Apr 12, 2014
  5. I Stream using a Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition. You have to hook it up to a computer and Xbox and it streams the Xbox video and audio to my Laptop and second Screen with a Loop-through feature. The downside is that there is about a 2 second lag on the
    recording so I cannot vouch for it's live-streaming. As for recording it's fully customisable from everything from resolution to audio decoders if you're tech-savy enough. This piece of kit will cost £120est. and will come with everything you need to record.
    It also comes with its own editing software as well as additional pieces of software

Crazy Racer 24, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Crazy Racer 24 Win User

does anyone know how to livestream on gta 5 and put it on youtube please help me out step by step

I Stream using a Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition. You have to hook it up to a computer and Xbox and it streams the Xbox video and audio to my Laptop and second Screen with a Loop-through feature. The downside is that there is about a 2 second lag on the
    recording so I cannot vouch for it's live-streaming. As for recording it's fully customisable from everything from resolution to audio decoders if you're tech-savy enough. This piece of kit will cost £120est. and will come with everything you need to record.
    It also comes with its own editing software as well as additional pieces of software
  7. Scott Bull Win User

does anyone know how to livestream on gta 5 and put it on youtube please help me out step by step

Live Streaming to YouTube is somewhat more difficult than to say; Twitch because YouTube doesn't fully support livestreaming yet.

For Twitch you'll need a device such as a Roxio GameCap HD PRO which have inputs for both Component and HDMI and support up to 1080p.

These can be had from around £80/$130.

With these you can also use it to convert Component to HDMI, though some HDMI-exclusives, (such as 3D-features in games), will still be dependent on the source.

You'll also need a spare HDMI or Component cable, which will set you back no more than £5/$8.
  8. A Toxic Shotgun Win User

Rod's Broadcast

so i got here a bit late, if this is a livestream did anyone record it for youtube?
  9. Itsgeorge2002 Win User

Xbox One Youtube App Suggestion!!!

How about Xbox allows a feature which allows you to livestream on to YouTube .This would be a great leap for xbox and its future of Livestreaming,
  10. ABlazingSheep Win User

Reset pass code

Does anyone know how to get rid of a pass code on family setting for Xbox 360 please as someone has put a code on my daughters xbox not happy!!! Please can anyone help??
Thema:

1. does anyone know how to livestream on gta 5 and put it on youtube please help me out step by ... - Similar Threads - does anyone livestream

2. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  3. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  4. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  5. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  6. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  7. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  8. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  9. My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox keeps disconecting me from virgin media does anyone know how to fix this: My xbox series x keeps disconecting me from virgin media and multi player does anyone know how to fix this issue. 7339beda-3336-43b2-9fc1-d30f4714b04b
  10. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba