Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

Discus and support Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ‎ ��� ��� �� ���� . ‎, Jan 6, 2024.

1. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my account for a unfair reason and denied my appeal

:)

‎ ��� ��� �� ���� . ‎, Jan 6, 2024
  2. ShaneHepburn Win User

BAN

I’m ban from my account and the enforcement team wont reply?How do i contact them regarding a ban i already have before? This account is my dads and it was ban and i want the gamertag on it please help me i dont know how to get this unbanned it
    was banned in April.How do i contact the enforcement team if they said no allready
    Hi GG_038,

I strongly agree with M3tal Daz3 and you should just wait patient because Enforcement team goes through a list of people.

thanks

Shane
  3. CountyEel6 Win User

Enforcement - Problem to create a Case Review Status / Request to revaluation sentence

I'm trying to get in contact with someone from the enforcement team because I been banned for something I never did ... Does anyone know there number if so please help
  4. Smwutches Win User

Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no reason and denied my appeal

An appeal is the only way to contact them. If they denied it, there is nothing else that can be done.
  5. KeenGnu64 Win User

why was my son banned from xbox live

does anyone know how to get in touch with the enforcement team
  6. Demonic Bladez Win User

achievements from my 360 games have been wiped!

does anyone know the email address for the enforcement team so i can contact them to get this fixed
Thema:

Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no...

1. Does anyone know how to get in contact with enforcement team they banned my accounts for no... - Similar Threads - Does anyone contact

2. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  3. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  4. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  5. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  6. Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?: My Xbox one X won’t play Xbox one games everytime I try to play one it crashes back to the dashboard immediately after clicking into it. I have tried all of the troubleshooting but nothing helped....
  7. Does anyone know what this problem is

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what this problem is: I’ve recently gotten back on my Xbox one but I keep getting network issues when my internet connection is working fine and with the settings saying a service is having issues but doesn’t tell me...
  8. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been...
  9. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  10. Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?: I don't understand why it's so difficult to get a rea person to help me recover my account that I own. It was hacked by a Jeremy or Jeremiah. Doubtful its even his real name. Please if anyone has...