Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Finley Inglis, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat after being transferred by a "gamer in the community" but it seems only certain people can do that.

Anyway I received an email from the guy after our chat had ended saying that I could reply to his email if I needed to contact him, however he hasn't been replying and this goes for my Microsoft support request too.

So does anyone know how to get in contact with another agent rather than needing to be transferred?

I really want/need my issue resolved and I want my streak back so I can keep progressing (127 week streak) it's been months of this and I've never received a solution.

:)

Finley Inglis, Jan 27, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?