Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games?

Discus and support Does anyone know how to fix my xbox's loading problem for games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently started having a major problem with my Xbox One S. Two of my core games are fortnite and rocket league and both are having problems, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by swroy, Nov 23, 2023.

1. swroy
    swroy Guest

I recently started having a major problem with my Xbox One S. Two of my core games are fortnite and rocket league and both are having problems, but it doesn't seem like an Epic Games thing. For rocket league, I click on it to boot up the game and it shows mee the load screen, but shortly after says "Rocket League took too long to start." It only started happening recently and there was nothing that happened to my xbox physically and I don't know what to do. For fortnite, it has extremely long loading times. If I queue into a battle royale game I either don't load in and it says "network connection lost", or I load in when half the players are gone and even then the buildings aren't fully rendering in for me until an additional minute of waiting. I have tried everything. I soft reset my xbox, I did the power cycle, cleared cache, changed networks, and I am starting to wonder if it's simply because of its age. It is around 7 years old now but I don't think that would constitute such an immediate problem because it wasn't slowly getting worse, it just happened a week ago (all these issues). If anyone has any tips please let me know, otherwise is it time to get a new xbox?

:)

swroy, Nov 23, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: