Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

Discus and support Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fellatoast, Jun 13, 2023.

1. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help?

submitted by /u/Fellatoast
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fellatoast, Jun 13, 2023
  2. wi7bit Win User

I gave my old xbox one to my friend and when we try to play online it asks him to download Game Pass Ultimate.

Hi Jorden

Just to add some clarity to this...

Any 'Free to play' game (e.g. Rocket Leage, Fortnite etc.) do not require the Xbox Gold subscription to play online. Games that are not free-to-play (i.e. Grounded) will require Xbox Live Gold to play online. Although you can play games with Game Pass, it does not make them free to play online.

Your friend will either need to have Xbox Live Gold or convert his Game Pass subscription to Game Pass Ultimate, which includes both.

Hope that helps.
  3. AridLizard Win User

Duplicate billing for what seems to be the same service

with Xbox Live Gold you get 3 free Games With Gold each month that are yours to play as long as you have an active Live Gold subscription. if you play any of those games then you will want to keep Live Gold

with Xbox Game Pass you have access to all the games in the Game Pass library. if you play any of those then you will want to keep Game Pass

as the others have said, there is a new service which combines Live Gold and Game Pass called Ultimate Game Pass (which works out cheaper than the 2 separate subscriptions)

if you upgrade to Ultimate Game Pass it will convert any Live Gold and/or Game Pass you have into Ultimate Game Pass.

do not cancel Ultimate Game Pass as it does not give you back the separate Gold and Game Pass that was converted.

it's best to turn off recurring billing and just let the Ultimate Game Pass run out if you wish to go back to only using Game Pass or Gold.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can't connect to multiplayer, Horizon 5 keeps asking me to purchase Game Pass to play online but I have Game Pass already

Hi photocian! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You have Xbox Game Pass ultimate or Game Pass for console?

Confirm this here

https://account.microsoft.com/services

If your suscription is Game pass for console, this one does not includes Xbox Live Gold so you would need either to upgrade to game pass ultimate or get Xbox live gold
  5. Nixelplex Win User

Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

It's good to know how that will work. I usually get free live or game pass using microsoft rewards. I was wondering how that would work now.

I went ahead and upgraded to Ultimate, when I did this It maxed me out at the 3 years, but I gained a Year of Game Pass and 6 Months of Gold. It was worth the Dollar.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Upgrade available

Hello! The upgrade available that you are seeing is most likely an offer to upgrade your Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, as well as access to over 100 games on both console and PC.

Regarding your remaining balance on your Xbox Live Gold subscription gift card, unfortunately, it cannot be used towards upgrading to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. However, you can still use the remaining balance towards renewing your Xbox Live Gold subscription when it expires.

You are mistaking how it works

Gold gets converted to gamepass core which gives you25 free games to use each month. With gold access for the same price

gamepass console does not

It only gives you access to gamepass games but not multiplayer

Ultimate can be upgraded to but at 3:2

So for your 12nonths you get 4momthz only based on the upgrade
Thema:

Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

1. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc - Similar Threads - Does anyone here

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  4. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  5. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  6. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  7. Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?: My Xbox one X won’t play Xbox one games everytime I try to play one it crashes back to the dashboard immediately after clicking into it. I have tried all of the troubleshooting but nothing helped....
  8. Does anyone know what this problem is

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what this problem is: I’ve recently gotten back on my Xbox one but I keep getting network issues when my internet connection is working fine and with the settings saying a service is having issues but doesn’t tell me...
  9. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been...
  10. Does anyone know what is happening here?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what is happening here?: [img] I'm not too sure why Sea of thieves is installing like this. It appears to only be affecting this game as well as I have tried others all of whihc have installed normally. Im not to sure...