Does anyone have the xbox 360 controller drivers??

Discus and support Does anyone have the xbox 360 controller drivers?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was updating my xbox 360 controller but I installed the wrong one and now every time I plug it in to my laptop it says device not working. So does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Galen Fernandes, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Does anyone have the xbox 360 controller drivers??

I was updating my xbox 360 controller but I installed the wrong one and now every time I plug it in to my laptop it says device not working. So does anyone have the files or an device manager where I need to go???

Also its take 6-8 seconds to turn on and every time I try to pair it with the 360 it just flashes.

:)

Galen Fernandes, Nov 22, 2023
  2. Galen Fernandes Win User

Hi Brilliant, thanks for assisting me.

I tried this but I am still having the same problem.I am not sure what could be causing this.

Thanks a lot for your time and helping me.

Galen.
  3. Galen Fernandes Win User

Hi, thanks for responding.

My controller is wierless and it worked before.So I am not sure why it is not working now.

Hope this helps,and again thanks!!

Galen.
  4. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that you experiencing issues with your Xbox 360 controller. I advice you power cycle your control. Many controller issues can be resolved by putting the controller through a complete power cycle.

To power cycle your controller:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button for 5-10 seconds, until the controller turns off.
    2. Wait a few seconds, then press and hold the Xbox button again to turn the controller back on.

For more details on the above and more troubleshooting tips, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/wireless-controller-solution
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Did your controller ever work before, or are you just trying to get it to work now?

The drivers for the Xbox 360 are not available for download independently anymore, and there is no reason for them to be, as Xbox 360 controllers have been natively supported by Windows since Windows Vista. The drivers can't be downloaded because they are already part of the Windows Operating System.

Is your controller wired or wireless?

Unlike Xbox One or Series X|S controllers, Xbox 360 wireless controllers are always wireless. If you've attempted to connect a Wireless Xbox 360 controller to your laptop with the Play and Charge cable, it won't work. This is because the Play and Charge does not send data. It will just flash. Xbox 360 wireless controllers need an Xbox 360 gaming receiver.

Only Xbox One or newer Series X|S controllers can be both wired and wireless.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

Unable to install XBox 360 wired controller on Windows 10

Hi there; looking at the website where you can get the drivers from Microsoft, it does not appear that they have updated drivers for Windows 10 (www.microsoft.com/.../xbox-360-controller-for-windows).
    You may have to update/upgrade to the Xbox One controller for Windows.
Thema:

1. Does anyone have the xbox 360 controller drivers?? - Similar Threads - Does anyone 360

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  4. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  5. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  6. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  7. Does anyone know if the Batman Arkham origins season pass is still purchasable on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if the Batman Arkham origins season pass is still purchasable on the Xbox 360: Can I buy the Batman Arkham origins season pass on the Xbox 360 store 59aa464c-e8af-42f0-9364-b2388afa1e5f
  8. MTU Error Xbox 360 (Does anyone know what this is?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    MTU Error Xbox 360 (Does anyone know what this is?): So, when I got my Xbox 360 S, I connected it to my phones Personal Hotspot. For a few months it was working completely fine, until it just stopped working and every time I try and connect, it says...
  9. Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?: I have recently bought an Xbox 360 and have found that there are family settings on it which I do not have the code to. da9ff7b8-6016-4d1b-85e7-0e81c8f9307a
  10. My profile on XSX only shows what Xbox 360 games I am playing. Does anyone have a fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile on XSX only shows what Xbox 360 games I am playing. Does anyone have a fix?: Earlier today, my friend and I decided to load into an Xbox 360 game, Splinter cell blacklist. When we were done playing, we both quit out. However, it still showed on both of our profiles that we...