Does anyone have an answer?

Discus and support Does anyone have an answer? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So im aware that you can make xbox one your home,im curious,is there any way to see how many more times i can switch consoles and make other ones my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unholy Goddesss, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Does anyone have an answer?

So im aware that you can make xbox one your home,im curious,is there any way to see how many more times i can switch consoles and make other ones my home,im aware of how it works,and u get 3 per year,so how do i know how many ive used,i know with xbox 360
    you can check and see if youre eligible for a license transfer,is there anything like that on xbox one? Please help

:)

Unholy Goddesss, Dec 4, 2014
  2. tofwings
    tofwings Guest
    Does Anyone Have the Following ?

I need the REAPER Plug-in for the RBN....

I have tried to get it from the RBN/Creators section,

RBN Creators page keeps re-directing me to a Password change page, but, it does not list the UK in the (where do you live part )...hence, i cant change password neither can i log in to the RBN tools page.

I requested a new password from RBN, (which they duly sent ) but still have the problem with the re-direct...
    All im doing is going round in circles.......
    Can anyone help ?

Thanks
    Brian..

ps...I even tried setting up a new account,but was still met with the (Choose location ) and the UK is not in the list, it only lists US states....

tofwings, Dec 4, 2014
  3. noisecrime
    noisecrime Guest
    Does Anyone Have the Following ?

I had terrible trouble a month of so back when I wanted to brush up on RBN. Couldn't log in and seem to remember going in circles. I'd hoped it was something temporarily due to the release of RBN, but by the sound of it, its still broken.

I've got a version of the Reaper plugins from January I can send to you if you like.
    Send me a PM with an email address (its 2mb).

I really should go back and try this again, though i seem to remember getting stuck on something, hence looking at the site a month ago and not getting anywhere.

noisecrime, Dec 4, 2014
  4. Does anyone have an answer?

Hi there as far as the license transfer thats not available on xbox one, as far as the home console i believe it would be the same as xbox 3 per year.

SilentGamer895, Dec 5, 2014
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

Hi there as far as the license transfer thats not available on xbox one, as far as the home console i believe it would be the same as xbox 3 per year.
  6. An Old Freak Win User

Does anyone have an answer

There appears to be an issue that has been happening lately. It appears that if an enforcement action was extended then there may be no additional notification and the enforcement site does not reflect this extension. The only way to currently find out if
    an enforcement action was extended is to contact Xbox support.

1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

They cannot assist with enforcement, but they can till you if you still have an active enforcement action not showing on the website.
  7. iRickRolledu Win User

Doubt anyone will have an answer

How can the same 3 to 5 people hijack every thread with "2k5 is..." crud. Get over it if you don't like the game don't play. Please stop flooding the forums with "this game sucks" dribble.
  8. MonkRug Win User

You send the blitz and you play zone coverage behind that blitz with your secondary.

It's the fundamental philosophy behind the zone-blitz scheme.

You could also stop picking teams *cough Chargers cough* with garbage secondaries.
  9. KO 2 Tha Z Win User

honestly do you have this problem when you play with a team other than the bengals just wondering ? your teams stats do have somewhat of a play i know there are problems but lets hope a patch comes out soon to fix some of them ... I really don't have any
    problem with my defenders knocking down passes they don't pick it off sometimes when they should but i can usually always knock the ball down or lay a hit on them to break it up
Thema:

1. Does anyone have an answer? - Similar Threads - Does anyone answer

2. Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if there is an adapter for this cable to windows 10 via usb: This cable is for my logitech steering wheel e4773a0a-cfb8-43d9-b85f-581b9e190360
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  5. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to fix this? (0x87dd001a): I cant load up anything or connect to xbox live. Everytime i try this error code comes up (0x87dd001a) Anyone got any solutions 667671f2-992d-483f-87aa-5f2fc507a9da
  7. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  8. When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to open any xbox website it does not load for me. Does anyone have any idea: My internet is okay because I did a test along with I opened other apps. I have had the xbox customer support open for over an hour and hasnt loaded on my pc. Any ideas?...
  9. Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox problems reported but does anyone listen: I have reported issues for the last several builds which only seems to fall on deaf ears. Is there anyway to see status of issues raised ? Even went as far as trying to communicate with someone...
  10. Does Starfield work on the Xbox one? Thank you to anyone who answers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Starfield work on the Xbox one? Thank you to anyone who answers.: Starfield Does it work on the Xbox one? e42a063c-3035-4b03-9c39-ae890ea1d2e1