Does anyone have a number to talk to a human so i can sort out getting my account back?

Discus and support Does anyone have a number to talk to a human so i can sort out getting my account back? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My main account has been locked due to suspicious activity. This account has my whole life on so don't want to lose it. The account was created when... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kenan Nicholls, Sep 13, 2023.

1. Does anyone have a number to talk to a human so i can sort out getting my account back?

My main account has been locked due to suspicious activity.

This account has my whole life on so don't want to lose it. The account was created when I was young by my parents.

I don't have access to the mobile number on my account. I really want me account back and hoping I can.

I have tried the auto recovery form many times but still isn't working. I have spoken to someone on live chat for them to tell me to fill out a form for me to get a response that the form I used can not help me in the slightest.

Does anyone know how I can talk to a human and not a auto message, to get my account back. Or know the number to talk to someone, I have tried a few numbers but the auto message usually hangs up.

:)

Kenan Nicholls, Sep 13, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Does anyone have a number to talk to a human so i can sort out getting my account back?

3. Kenan Nicholls Win User

I have tried keeps telling me it can't process my request everytime I've tried?
  4. CyberVa11ey Win User

Refund help

I was never approved for a refund, only got a confirmation that the case was closed. Does anyone know of a number i can call to talk to a real human?
  5. Hookins-5EDEA817-FD2 Win User

Skyrim Quakecon preview

Even the previewer talking about character creation alone gets me excited. I usually go with some sort of a human, or an elf. Does anyone know if there will be any new races?
  6. JohnFikany Win User

How to get ahold of a live person that can help with an issue

does ms have a 1800 number to talk to a human about the terrible experience I'm having with the music application?
Thema:

1. Does anyone have a number to talk to a human so i can sort out getting my account back? - Similar Threads - Does anyone number

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  4. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  5. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  6. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  7. Does anyone know how i can add an alias phone number to my account in order to Redeem Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how i can add an alias phone number to my account in order to Redeem Rewards?: Hello, I have been passed back and forth between Ms support and the Ms rewards support. Ms rewards support have stated that i need to add an alias phone number to redeem rewards and every time i...
  8. Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone have a actual working contact number for these people?: I don't understand why it's so difficult to get a rea person to help me recover my account that I own. It was hacked by a Jeremy or Jeremiah. Doubtful its even his real name. Please if anyone has...
  9. Does anyone have a number where you can tlk to a human about an xbox gift card, took my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a number where you can tlk to a human about an xbox gift card, took my...: need a number for a human for xbox gift card problems 559ceb50-5842-42a7-937c-a4f318e1406f
  10. Does anyone have a number I can call about getting a suspension removed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone have a number I can call about getting a suspension removed?: My grandson account is suspended for cash back. His account was hacked. I am trying to get this issue resolved. Does anyone has a contact number, where I can actually speak with someone?...