Does anyone find it hard to get support from Xbox personnel not community support

Discus and support Does anyone find it hard to get support from Xbox personnel not community support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I find this such a cop out, 14 days and still won’t install a game it’s stuck but hey replace the Xbox a fourth time and it will do the same problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Roger mcarthur, Nov 24, 2023.

1. Does anyone find it hard to get support from Xbox personnel not community support

I find this such a cop out, 14 days and still won’t install a game it’s stuck but hey replace the Xbox a fourth time and it will do the same problem. Do you not think something may have gone wrong with my profile as I am out of ideas. 6 months of ultimate or longer down the drain. Thanks for the lack of support Xbox

:)

Roger mcarthur, Nov 24, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Does anyone find it hard to get support from Xbox personnel not community support

Hello Roger mcarthur,

Thank you for your prompt response.

It makes me sad hearing that you are leaving one of your passion that is gaming. The thing here is we were not able to get to the bottom of the problem whether it is the device or your internet connection. How about trying different internet connection and if found out the problem is related to your network connection, it is best to talk to your internet service provider for your bandwidth allocation and configuration of the settings.

Thanks again for bringing this concern here and have a good day ahead.

Sincerely,

3. Roger mcarthur Win User

Hello Tomm_A

So I want to check do I need to buy another modem/router as I don’t know why this year things have suddenly stopped.

I know I purchased Call of duty sometime I think last year or maybe Jan/Feb this year and it installed no problems, I don’t understand since some update I think mid year I no longer can initiate installation of most software including avatar packs and basically most game updates. My kids don’t even want to play the Xbox which is pretty bad as we buy the latest x series thinking this will add to their experience and the fees for subscription. It is very disheartening and the support I got from Xbox I really advise others including my nephew to go PlayStation and so they have. This year since mid year I can’t remember my kids playing it without phone calls saying it won’t play. And so every time I hunted the community posts and got some more basic games going like Minecraft as couldn’t pair the 2 Xbox’s up so they could play halo 4 layer co op campaign. Which was the entire reason I got the x series. Anyway I have given up and can only give poor reviews on places I can give reviews. Just imagine if you have a console and can’t remember playing it over the last 5 months as you can’t get most of the games working.
  4. Roger mcarthur Win User

Hello again Tomm,

I wanted to also check the console/s sent to me are the new or refirbished?

Could I have an answer on this please.
  5. Roger mcarthur Win User

Good Morning Tomm

Can I confirm this is the final decision with the ongoing issue as I have raised this with consumer affairs also.

How can I sell a product in good faith that does not work?

The console does not update? I dont know why nor does my Internet Service Provider.

So I do want confirmation there will be no offer to refund also can you please post this to the community so everyone that purchases an xbox, pays for the ultimate subscription fee simply wastes their money when this happens?

I can't wait to put this on facebook myself as I have been holding off hoping for a better judgement as I simply dont know why the download data sits there and sometimes updates and now 16 days waiting for one game to still install.

The total refund for the ultimate game pass and console not including games, controllers I purchased is not acceptable.

But I will pass this on the to consumer affairs also.
  6. Roger mcarthur Win User

Hello Tomm

Ok Xbox X series

Hard wired Ethernet, changed ports changed cables, changed to wireless, changed to hotspot data from my phone (seperate carrier), reset Xbox, power cycled, power cycled and left off (to discharge capacitors and drop logics in PCB’s, reset Xbox and installed again (took over a week to install basic apps like avatar or Apple TV, full default and again took a long time to install games, changed FNS primary and secondary then tried most things again, contacted community many times and read a lot, finally found a link to contact support as it’s not easy found the community floods search engines, replacement Xbox x series and once again did the same no luck but tried everything, contacted ISP and have had all port blocking stopped (not always a good idea but worth a try), tried to install again and no luck, oh a new replacement console which was misdirected in postal system (not Xbox fault but had jobs closed as I was waiting for a console) again tried everything, speed test and network test again all things test fine. 2 weeks later still a game sits at 0.0%. Xbox support calls once a week and if I miss it as oh was in dentist first time and on the phone to ISP second time then have to wait another week for support phone call I guess. Now all in all paying ultimate subscription and can do anything with the black box that says it is a gaming console. I have exhausted myself and if an I get it going if an update happens guess what it tries to load and know day turn on and they can’t get anything to work as I was doing some late night checking last night, hence my many posts as this is so poor. And have seen over 200 more cases are similar, so it is a known problem if you ask me.
Thema:

1. Does anyone find it hard to get support from Xbox personnel not community support - Similar Threads - Does anyone find

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  4. Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x: Does Anyone Know if the Gigabyte M27Q will do 1440p 120hz on xbox series x, im looking to get a 1440p monitor thatll do 120hz on my console the monitor i had before was 1440p but it wouldnt work...
  5. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  6. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  7. Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what’s wrong with my Xbox one x?: My Xbox one X won’t play Xbox one games everytime I try to play one it crashes back to the dashboard immediately after clicking into it. I have tried all of the troubleshooting but nothing helped....
  8. Does anyone know what this problem is

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know what this problem is: I’ve recently gotten back on my Xbox one but I keep getting network issues when my internet connection is working fine and with the settings saying a service is having issues but doesn’t tell me...
  9. Does anyone know where to find a goalie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know where to find a goalie: I am looking for a teammate in the game omega Strikers!! Need a goalie for the team...I don't know if I'm allowed to look here... e900bd9c-b928-4989-b058-869825db1588
  10. Does anyone know how I can find this elusive puzzle I haven't finished ,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how I can find this elusive puzzle I haven't finished ,: Does anyone know how I can find this elusive puzzle I haven't finished , 6fb1e0e8-af8d-4495-866e-c17c348ba554