does anyone else have this problem

Discus and support does anyone else have this problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; does anyone else have the same problem as me my Xbox oneS frequently drops out I've complained to my internet provider there was no problem there end... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChampionJohn1, May 24, 2018.

1. does anyone else have this problem

does anyone else have the same problem as me my Xbox oneS frequently drops out I've complained to my internet provider there was no problem there end but have since realized that it is only my Xbox that is doing it my computer and
    phone don't drop out. does this mean my Xbox could be faulty it has always done it strait out the box

:)

ChampionJohn1, May 24, 2018
  2. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest
    Does anyone else have this problem?

When I switch my audio over to surround sound through hdmi, I don't get any sound coming out of the centre speaker. No speaking in blu rays but I can hear all the sound other than that. In FIFA 14 I can't hear the commentary but I can hear the crowds and
    everything that comes out of the surround speakers. I can't hear my own car very well in forza 5 but I can hear all the surrounding sounds in the game really loud. I have tried messing around with the options but the only one that works like normal is uncompressed
    stereo. I can't get the surround sound to work like it's supposed to. It works normal through everything else I own, xbox 360, bluray player, but not on the xbone. Any one else have these issues or is it just me?

DuFFuL, May 24, 2018
  3. Satsumo
    Satsumo Guest
    Does anyone else have this problem?

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

It's not an issue; the Xbox One simply doesn't support surround sound yet - they're fixing it with an update soon.

[/quote]

Just to be clear and remove misinformation....

The X1 does support surround sound via the HDMI (which the OP made clear was his setup). It is only via optical out that the X1 (currently) doesn't support surround.

Satsumo, May 24, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

does anyone else have this problem