Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service?

Discus and support Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Here is what is happening and usually happens almost every time I contact Xbox customer service about a hardware problem or really any issue I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Philip C. 93, Jun 30, 2023.

1. Philip C. 93
    Philip C. 93 Guest

Here is what is happening and usually happens almost every time I contact Xbox customer service about a hardware problem or really any issue I have with my Xbox. They tell me, almost everytime, you need to factory reset your Xbox, even though the problem can be solved without having to factory reset the Xbox. They then given a [mod removed] excuse about how they don’t have their tools or they can’t help. This time it was “the power is out”. Really the power is out? Then how are you answering the phone. Then after asking to speak to a supervisor, they refuse to get their supervisor on the phone and drive me to yell at them and say the word [mod removed] in various forms and/or the word [mod removed]. Serious how do these people keep their jobs if they don’t or aren’t willing to actually help someone. When requesting the call, the prompt told me the next representatives would call in 54 minutes. Instead it happened in less than one minute. A Latino man, speaking broken English, who I could barely understand, giving me suggestions to factory rest my Xbox and [mod removed] excuses that the power is out.

:)

Philip C. 93, Jun 30, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

I understand your dissatisfaction and frustration, if you have had a bad experience with the call service you can choose to try other forms of attention, for example, depending on the problem you present, the support page can enable chat with a support agent or chat with a community player, they are also perfectly qualified to address the problems you may have. You can also look for help directly in these forums.

Best Regards.
  3. Sword Style Win User

Can't chat with friends on X Box One.

[quote user="TheMightyAndrew"]

You have called customer service and they weren't able to come up with any sort of troubleshooting fix?

[/quote]No. I'm far too lazy for that. But if anyone else does, I look forward to hearing any solutions :)
  4. TN Soccer Ref Win User

Microsoft Refund Policy is a JOKE!

I have tried calling customer service for both Microsoft and Xbox and I do not get an option to speak with someone. It disconnects every time. Great customer support Microsoft!!!!!!!!
  5. Colin O. Win User

UPS lost my Xbox

Thank you for this, I was able to get to a screen where I could request a call, however every time I recieve a call, it disconnects after I consent to the recording. The one call that did go through, where I was able to speak with someone, that call was disconnected when they put me on hold to check into my issue. The customer service is atrocious. How do I speak with someone that can stay on the line and actually help me? Anyone have any other suggestions? 🙏🏻
  6. Zombieking Win User

When will Microsoft get customer service?

I’ve tried both and neither work. So if customer service “disconnects” that calls as one of the three calls you get a day. Also how am I in charge of fixing their server? As I was told in my second call speak8 g to the second of four people I spoke to..
Thema:

1. Does anyone else get disconnected from the calls with customer service? - Similar Threads - Does anyone else

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  4. Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?: I'm noticing issues mainly in Forza and call of duty. It almost looks like I have a terrible connection and the details of the map don't want to render completely, it's like playing on below 720p...
  5. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  6. Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox..: Does anyone else have an extremely hard time trying to get customer support from Xbox. It’s like I’m trying to communicate with a brick wall when I try too. Not only that but I’ve reported this...
  7. Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have issues with pga 2k23 randomly pausing whilst playing friends online ?: When my friend and I play pga 2k23 online against each other the game randomly pauses ,we have both factory reset console and reinstalled game but the same fault happens...any ideas how to fix...
  8. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...: being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been...
  9. Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else have problems with fortnite after the update on Xbox: I am in the alpha skip ahead and that I get the error code after the last update when you start fortnite up , I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem As me...
  10. Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else have a issue with the Newsmax app not working?: Is anyone else having an issue with their Newsmax app not working? ae9e271e-be0f-4145-b409-8d33e315e61b