Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

Discus and support Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MattorNova, Dec 30, 2023.

1. MattorNova
    MattorNova Guest

Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include

Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to keep surround sound. I have already tried replacing the Xbox but the new one has the same problem. I cant find anyone else talk about this so i mostly just want to see if anyone else has experienced it, or if any one has any ideas why this is happening. It did not happen on my Xbox One S. It's also worth noting that it comes through both the TV and Headphones.

Thanks in advance.

:)

MattorNova, Dec 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: