Does anyone at Microsoft have a tube they can breath some fresh air through since all their...

Discus and support Does anyone at Microsoft have a tube they can breath some fresh air through since all their... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Baby momma hacked my account so now I can’t access any of my emails my main one or the backup and Xbox wants an old expired debit card number from 10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eric thomas5, Apr 16, 2023.

1. eric thomas5
    eric thomas5 Guest

Does anyone at Microsoft have a tube they can breath some fresh air through since all their...

Baby momma hacked my account so now I can’t access any of my emails my main one or the backup and Xbox wants an old expired debit card number from 10 years ago to verify account ownership rather than confirming the billing info for the gamer tag and all licenses purchased with my account matches with me

:)

eric thomas5, Apr 16, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Does anyone at Microsoft have a tube they can breath some fresh air through since all their heads are so far up their own ….

Hi eric thomas5,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today other than this account issue.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We will be glad to assist you with this to the best that we could. However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

1. May we confirm it, have you contacted already someone from our Live support?
    2. When was the last time you have successfully logged in to this account?
    3. What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

For the meantime, we would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best we can in helping you with the process.

First, we would suggest you fill up the ACSR form and make sure you provide an alternate email address when you fill up the ACSR form so that the team can communicate with you. Help with the Microsoft account recovery form.

The more information you can include in the form, the better the chance you’ll have of regaining access to your account. Answer as many questions as you can as thoroughly as possible. If you’re not sure, guessing is ok - wrong answers don’t count against you.

When you enter your email address, keep in mind that some domains may be country specific such as @outlook.co.uk. If you’ve had your account for several years, the details on file may not match your current situation, so think about what you may have entered when you first signed up. Is it possible that you moved or changed your name? Think about passwords that you use on other accounts that you may have used here. This is another place where a good guess can pay off. When you get to a question that lets you “add more," fill in as much information as you are able. Email subject lines need to be exact.

We highly recommend you visit these articles:

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

With regards to the Microsoft Store purchase, we would recommend you contact our Microsoft Store support team and inform them about the purchase. Here is the link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

Also refer this article: Prevent unauthorized purchases from Microsoft Store

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Does anyone at Microsoft have a tube they can breath some fresh air through since all their heads are so far up their own ….

Hi eric thomas5,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Glu10Free Win User

Breath of fresh air

The ending to Rage was a bit abrupt and anti-climatic, but I didn't think it sucked at all, it was pretty good.
  5. David EAllen Win User

Breath of fresh air

Good stuff @Deadly. I also wish it had more and was longer, but that's only because I enjoy it so much I don't want it to end. I've heard others mention the sound; I have 5.1 surround in my living room and haven't noticed anything negative about it, but
    then again I haven't been looking for it. I'll pay more attention later when I get back to it. I do remember playing Medal of Honor, and even though it wasn't the best game, I remember thinking it had awesome sound design and effects.

I will feel some disappointment at the games' length if it's only 15 hours, and everyone says the end is terrible, but I'm up to 13 hours now on disc one. I don't think I'm going slow, I'm just taking my sweet time I guess lol.

I feel a little disappointed in Gears 3 to be honest, because I beat it and idk if I'm really into it's MP, aside from horde. Horde seems awesome, but I've yet to play it with ppl online. Point is, as of now, I have got more enjoyment out of Rage than I
    did out of Gears3, and I haven't even beat Rage yet. Hopefully I'll pick Gears back up sometime after the fall releases.
  6. Glu10Free Win User

Breath of fresh air

This game is awesome! It's easily the best looking Xbox 360 game, but I just wish there was more to do. It took me about 14-15 hours to beat the game on Normal, including the side-quests, all races, mini-games, jump locations, etc. For a FPS (which is what
    Rage primarily is), 14 or so hours would be considered quite a lot, but with the game's world feeling like it should be free-roam, the quest system, and all the RPG-lite elements, Rage feels like it should be a much longer experience.

The MP is fun for a few nights, but it's only there to extend your time with the game for a few hours. I'm really looking forward to doing some of the standalone co-op missions, but that shouldn't take too long, even on Nightmare difficulty. All in all,
    I could see myself getting 30-40 quality hours out of Rage, but I wish it just had more content. I'm hoping for some DLC!

The only other nitpicks I have with Rage are the racing controls and the sound. While the shooting mechanics are solid, the racing controls feel a bit iffy. I think it might just be with the racing aspect in general, they should've put some more effort into
    it, but with that said, it didn't really detract from my enjoyment of the races or driving around the wasteland.

The sound is a mixed-bag and nowhere near as amazing as the graphics. Some parts of the game, like crawling through the sewers or running around Dead City sound great, other parts aren't. I noticed sound cutting out here and there, sometimes the NPC's voices
    would sound like there were either too quite or in another room, and when there was a lot of action going on, I heard crackling in the sound. It's definitely not my headset because no other game does it.

Overall I'd give Rage a 9.5/10 for it's amazing graphics, and for the fact that it felt fresh, unlike so many shooters today.
Thema:

1. Does anyone at Microsoft have a tube they can breath some fresh air through since all their... - Similar Threads - Does anyone Microsoft

2. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  3. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  4. Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to transfer money from your Microsoft account to your xbox account.: I am wondering this question because recently I got $5 from Microsoft rewards which said it was for xbox. I went to see if I could use the money but realized that it was in Microsoft account and...
  5. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  6. Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with a Microsoft support agent?: I've had an ongoing issue with the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox where it keeps telling me to update my consoles location, causing me to lose my streak. I finally got some help via a live chat...
  7. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  8. Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why in Microsoft store when updating it gives error code 0x800706C6: When I was about to update my games at Microsoft store when it gives a error message something went wrong it gives code: 0x800706C6. I was doing on LG Gram laptop. Model:14ZB90Q. Is there way to...
  9. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...
  10. Does anyone know how to fix Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Bar not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix Microsoft Store and Xbox Game Bar not working?: Whenever I try to open Microsoft Store or the Xbox Game Bar, they simply don't open. I typed in Microsoft Store in the start menu, and it's there, but the thumbnail's not as it's supposed to be....