Does an xbox s 120v work in an 220v country

Discus and support Does an xbox s 120v work in an 220v country in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m planning to buy an xbox series s from North America as a gift to my nephews in a country with 220v electricity. Does the xbox series s support 120... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alpha Sigma Tau, May 25, 2024.

1. Does an xbox s 120v work in an 220v country

I’m planning to buy an xbox series s from North America as a gift to my nephews in a country with 220v electricity.

Does the xbox series s support 120 and 220v electricity?

:)

Alpha Sigma Tau, May 25, 2024
  2. Alpha Sigma Tau Win User

Thanks for your reply

What do you mean by figure 8?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

as long as you get the local plug for it yes. Any figure 8 should do
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Any electronic store will know what you're talking about, it's the standard detachable power cord
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox working international

6. RektlessManiac Win User

how can I make work a Xbox One in a country with 220V?

depends on your country seems xbox are 220v try use a transformer because transformer works to 220v-110v and voltage is same as xbox 360 and i live in the philipines which had a 220v plug and my xbox 360 is from us and it will come soon what country u in
    to
Thema:

1. Does an xbox s 120v work in an 220v country - Similar Threads - Does 120v 220v

2. when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash

in XBoX on Consoles
    when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash: when pluging a flash to my xbox one console to do an offline update it does not see the flash i formatted it to ntfs and installed the osu1 extracted it put it in the flash and then plugged my...
  3. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  4. Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar audio does not record my voice: I have an issue with my XBOX GAME BAR. When i record videos, my audio or (depends on the setting on xbox's own audio section) my friends' audio does not record. When I say "Game" it does not...
  5. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  8. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  9. Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to fix the upnp is unsuccesful message?: I need help with taking out the upnp is not succesful message please help. These people from microsoft dont wanna help me. e80a7c19-dfbb-4d8b-a3f5-f721f0340fc3
  10. No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?

in XBoX on Windows
    No appeal button, XBOX ban.. how does this make sense?: please help someone, there is no appeal button, no option anywhere. no contact email or phone number. I have been suspended for 48 hours for posting this in LFG "FLASH SALE, Maps 25©aps each,...